Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... 19:06 - Oct 13 with 2009 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:54 - Oct 13 with 503 viewsSpruceMoose

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:52 - Oct 13 by Bluefish

And his touch won't get any better

But... it was already better last Saturday?

Oh well. I guess hell hath no fury like a Bluefish scorned!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:58 - Oct 13 with 498 viewsBlueBadger

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:05 - Oct 13 by Bluefish

As I have explained for years and long before Gwion, people that judge footballers on stats are embarrassing

Keep posting this sort of thing though, I took it all on the chin and then some with PRP and I was right. I will be again as I have with all the other players and managers before that as well. Mick, Priskin, roy, Martin etc

Given his utter lack of stats, I can see why you might think that Priskin was a good footballer, rather than an overpriced, even limper Will Keane.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 08:20 - Oct 14 with 419 viewsbraveblue

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 20:18 - Oct 13 by Bluefish

I bite currently on about a 1 in 20 ratio at least. Time will tell........ one day I will be wrong on something, it has to happen eventually

He might become effective but he is horrific at the basics. When you were at school the kid that used to hang around the goal in the kickabout and score 10 goal was never the best player in the school. Stats are for spotty geeks that have never kicked a ball

Did you see his two goals on Saturday. The second was a superb piece of ball control and touch.
This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 08:48 - Oct 14 with 404 viewsBluefish

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 08:20 - Oct 14 by braveblue

Did you see his two goals on Saturday. The second was a superb piece of ball control and touch.

He was as shocked as we were

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 10:59 - Oct 14 with 369 viewsBryanPlug

This bloke who’s not a footballer keeps appearing on stats... on 19:08 - Oct 13 by SpruceMoose

No Bluefish?

Edit - silly me. The stats don't cover Premier League footballers.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 19:09]

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024