Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL clubs look set to reject EPL's £50m offer 17:19 - Oct 15 with 730 viewsChrisd

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12104955/efl-clubs-set-to-reject-p

If true, where do clubs go from here?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 17:20]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

EFL clubs look set to reject EPL's £50m offer on 17:48 - Oct 15 with 640 viewshatch

Nationalise the football league structure and bring all leagues under the same leadership.

Then take a % of profits and reinvest them back into struggling sectors i.e. NHS, education and housing.

Simple.
EFL clubs look set to reject EPL's £50m offer on 17:48 - Oct 15 with 638 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's a mess innit. The PL is awash with money, but there's no way to force a more equitable distribution of it. Pretty much a mirror of society. Football is fecked. I hope that this pandemic leads to a reset in the way we think about things (not just football, but also life in general), but I'm not optimistic at all.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

EFL clubs look set to reject EPL's £50m offer on 18:21 - Oct 15 with 580 viewswkj

EFL clubs look set to reject EPL's £50m offer on 17:48 - Oct 15 by hatch

Nationalise the football league structure and bring all leagues under the same leadership.

Then take a % of profits and reinvest them back into struggling sectors i.e. NHS, education and housing.

Simple.

If only.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

EFL clubs look set to reject EPL's £50m offer on 18:36 - Oct 15 with 541 viewsHipsterectomy

Aren't a lot of teams in the Champ funded by rich chairman or already tens of millions in debt? You may get a Barnsley or Wycombe but generally I'd say the Championship clubs adding an extra few million debt for the season isn't going to break them

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

EFL clubs look set to reject EPL's £50m offer on 18:37 - Oct 15 with 541 viewsKeaneish

EFL clubs look set to reject EPL's £50m offer on 17:48 - Oct 15 by Swansea_Blue

It's a mess innit. The PL is awash with money, but there's no way to force a more equitable distribution of it. Pretty much a mirror of society. Football is fecked. I hope that this pandemic leads to a reset in the way we think about things (not just football, but also life in general), but I'm not optimistic at all.

It won’t get any better either, the PL’s chairman used to be the CEO of Northern Rock.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024