Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Dobra has decided to stay and fight for his place... 10:44 - Oct 16 with 2590 viewsThatMuhrenCross

Wise or foolish?

Personally, I think it's a great show of character from the lad, but now he's got to go and show the manager how serious he is about getting into the team. If he's not the first person to arrive in the morning, and the last to leave at night, then he's wasted an opportunity.

If we're assuming Edwards has pretty much nailed down the left-wing, I'd say that right-wing is still there for the taking. I'd like to see Lambert give him a game and see what he can do there. I think he's got a lot of potential but now's the time to show it.

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

So Dobra has decided to stay and fight for his place... on 22:10 - Oct 16 with 259 viewsBluefish

So Dobra has decided to stay and fight for his place... on 20:59 - Oct 16 by PhilTWTD

He sees his competition as those playing more centrally, Crawley wanting to play him wide was why he didn't fancy the move. Agree with the overall point though, I think he's going to have to do very well to get too many games here and a loan would have benefited him.

Not when the fraud gets sacked

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

So Dobra has decided to stay and fight for his place... on 22:52 - Oct 16 with 232 viewsCrock

So Dobra has decided to stay and fight for his place... on 19:55 - Oct 16 by strikalite

Sooner see him go and play at a better standard like the Spanish or German second division, what's he going to learn in League Two, how to play at a worse standard? Ok I get the needing of games but if I wanna be a better golfer I go and play with better players...no?

Agree with Herbs though, he'd always be on my bench too for that crucial last 20 minutes..

If he is not good enough to be a regular starter for for a team in the English third division it would be strange to see him get a loan move to one of those divisions.

Poll: Favourite number?

So Dobra has decided to stay and fight for his place... on 10:18 - Oct 17 with 171 viewsFunge

So Dobra has decided to stay and fight for his place... on 11:35 - Oct 16 by EdwardStone

I went to Crawley once....I thought it was kinda creepy

I liked this a lot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024