Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"I don't know many people who speak well about Paul Lambert.. 08:32 - Oct 22 with 5156 viewsSwailsey

from the way he treated people".

Anyone else listen to the Football Daily today?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Stealing a living. (n/t) on 18:44 - Oct 22 with 504 viewsBloots

So what does he do for..... on 18:42 - Oct 22 by IpswichBoyBlue

I didn't say he was any good at it, just what he is paid to do.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Stealing a living. (n/t) on 18:55 - Oct 22 with 491 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Stealing a living. (n/t) on 18:44 - Oct 22 by Bloots

There are many who do that.
Only one of them manages ITFC. (n/t) on 19:05 - Oct 22 with 470 viewsBloots

Stealing a living. (n/t) on 18:55 - Oct 22 by IpswichBoyBlue

There are many who do that.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

"I don't know many people who speak well about Paul Lambert.. on 20:12 - Oct 22 with 419 viewsTangledupin_Blue

"I don't know many people who speak well about Paul Lambert.. on 15:56 - Oct 22 by BlueBadger

Well, look how well we've done under an owner with very little knowledge of football...

So Evans is like 99% of the TWTD board regulars.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

"I don't know many people who speak well about Paul Lambert.. on 21:51 - Oct 22 with 363 viewsbackwaywhen

"I don't know many people who speak well about Paul Lambert.. on 09:10 - Oct 22 by TheTrueBlue1878

Even someone like Gabby Agbohglahor speaks quite well of him, and has spoken about the thankless task he was given at Villa under Randy Lerner.

Where as if you speak to someone like Affelay, or Jese at Stoke it would swing the other way because of their fallings out.

You will rarely get a manager who is spoken highly of by everybody.

Sir Bobby
"I don't know many people who speak well about Paul Lambert.. on 22:31 - Oct 22 with 340 viewsRadlett_blue

"I don't know many people who speak well about Paul Lambert.. on 09:58 - Oct 22 by BloomBlue

Totally agree

I'm sure you'll find players/people who never spoke well of Sir Alf or Sir Bob, I know one x-player who's highest praise of Burley is 'an absolute moron, worse man-manager ever', the other words he uses about him are prohibited on this board.

In life I find those who have been part of a team normally speak highly of a Manager and those who never got picked for whatever reason (often their own) never speak highly

Indeed, I have spoken to one Town legend from the early 1980s who wasn't a fan of SBR at all. His grudging compliment was that he had the team well organised.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

"I don't know many people who speak well about Paul Lambert.. on 02:19 - Oct 23 with 300 viewsBlueBadger

"I don't know many people who speak well about Paul Lambert.. on 20:12 - Oct 22 by Tangledupin_Blue

So Evans is like 99% of the TWTD board regulars.

I suspect that that 99% wouldn't have employed Paul 'limpest relegation ever' Lambert a job let alone a five year contract...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024