Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just realised Lambert got himself sent off on purpose... 11:29 - Oct 27 with 714 viewsBLUEBEAT

...so he didn’t have to front up to Steve Evans

Proper hard Glaswegian

Poll: W or W

Just realised Lambert got himself sent off on purpose... on 11:32 - Oct 27 with 699 viewsBluefish

The 2nd time he has taken a deliberate red following the embarrassing effort at carrot rud to distract from another defeat

All part of the PRP playbook. His hire a club legend hasn't really gone that well for him this time though. All of the stunts are losing effect

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Just realised Lambert got himself sent off on purpose... on 11:40 - Oct 27 with 669 viewsNthQldITFC

I just came to the same conclusion through independent thought.

I always have the devil of a job getting the slime off my fingers when I have pulled off the slugs on my sprouting broccoli plants, so there is that too.

And its no easy matter pulling off a slug, I can tell you.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Just realised Lambert got himself sent off on purpose... on 11:53 - Oct 27 with 639 viewsWeWereZombies

Just realised Lambert got himself sent off on purpose... on 11:40 - Oct 27 by NthQldITFC

I always have the devil of a job getting the slime off my fingers when I have pulled off the slugs on my sprouting broccoli plants, so there is that too.

I'm looking forward to the edition of Gardeners Question Time where you ask if there is something they can firm up for you...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Just realised Lambert got himself sent off on purpose... on 17:58 - Oct 27 with 473 viewsEireannach_gorm

Just realised Lambert got himself sent off on purpose... on 11:40 - Oct 27 by NthQldITFC

Very niche perversion there.
Just realised Lambert got himself sent off on purpose... on 18:22 - Oct 27 with 447 viewsJ2BLUE

He's 'fronted him up' several times over the last couple of seasons.

Personally I think it's a bit of a PR thing when things aren't going well. Trying to prove he cares.

No bad thing for a manager to get a fan's eye view occasionally IMO. Especially in an empty stadium.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just realised Lambert got himself sent off on purpose... on 18:45 - Oct 27 with 414 viewsjaykay

Just realised Lambert got himself sent off on purpose... on 18:22 - Oct 27 by J2BLUE

He's 'fronted him up' several times over the last couple of seasons.

Personally I think it's a bit of a PR thing when things aren't going well. Trying to prove he cares.

No bad thing for a manager to get a fan's eye view occasionally IMO. Especially in an empty stadium.

how does this ban to the stands work. can he stand behind the dug out., or does he have to be a certain distance away.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Just realised Lambert got himself sent off on purpose... on 19:17 - Oct 27 with 393 viewsTheBoyBlue

Seems he's now gone the extra mile so that he doesn't even have to go to the ground.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Just realised Lambert got himself sent off on purpose... on 19:17 - Oct 27 with 389 viewsBluefish

Just realised Lambert got himself sent off on purpose... on 19:17 - Oct 27 by TheBoyBlue

Seems he's now gone the extra mile so that he doesn't even have to go to the ground.

Proper bottler

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024