Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. 23:49 - Oct 27 with 3347 viewsBergholt_Blue

Poll: Will you be renewing your season ticket

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 13:53 - Oct 28 with 270 viewsEdwardStone

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 11:24 - Oct 28 by ArnoldMoorhen

Ooh, Mark Francois, now he's someone you don't see much on telly these days.

Indeed Mr Moorhen

There are some small mercies in this dark and hostile World
biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 13:55 - Oct 28 with 267 viewsmarchy

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 10:41 - Oct 28 by TheTrueBlue1878

Exactly my thinking. He knows he is not too far from the push.

Unless they've got industrial machinery on hand he's probably pretty safe from that.
I know a lot of Ipswich fans... Own up if you're one of em. on 14:13 - Oct 28 with 247 viewsPhilTWTD

I know a lot of Ipswich fans... Own up if you're one of em. on 10:48 - Oct 28 by Kieran_Knows

He's managing out in Singapore (doing very well also).

Quiz question. Which current Town player's dad did Adie Pennock play alongside as a youngster, almost certainly facing me on a number of occasions.
biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 14:52 - Oct 28 with 216 viewstractordownsouth

Surprised he's not a Tory MP with that level of avoiding responsibility

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I know a lot of Ipswich fans... Own up if you're one of em. on 16:36 - Oct 28 with 176 viewssolemio

I know a lot of Ipswich fans... Own up if you're one of em. on 09:45 - Oct 28 by TheTrueBlue1878

Pennock is manager at Dover Athletic

According to Wiki he has never been at Dover Athletic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024