Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ifollow 13:55 - Oct 28 with 611 viewsWickets

How far is it behind live as with about a minute left yesterday and me worried to death they might score my wife wonders into my room and tell me the game has finished and we have won ! She gets live updates on her phone. Anyone ?
ifollow on 14:03 - Oct 28 with 586 viewsMullet

Seems to vary a bit, but I knew we'd scored before I saw it go in by at least a minute last night. It used to be really bad, the audio would sometimes be several minutes lag as it would stall and cut out.

I didn't have any stoppages last night either and this seems due to the video being available. At a guess I'd say no more than 90 seconds at its worst this season.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

ifollow on 14:29 - Oct 28 with 551 viewslongtimefan

ifollow on 14:03 - Oct 28 by Mullet

Seems to vary a bit, but I knew we'd scored before I saw it go in by at least a minute last night. It used to be really bad, the audio would sometimes be several minutes lag as it would stall and cut out.

I didn't have any stoppages last night either and this seems due to the video being available. At a guess I'd say no more than 90 seconds at its worst this season.

I suspect it’s unlikely to be using IP multicast so everyone’s stream will probably be different, with latencies from around 30 seconds to a few minutes
ifollow on 15:12 - Oct 28 with 513 viewsParsley

I get the phone notification so sometimes I feel it vibrating and then try to guess who's about to score. I then get a delayed message about 10 minutes later from my mum to 'update' me.
ifollow on 15:14 - Oct 28 with 505 views26_Paz

I make sure I turn notifications off before kick off!

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024