Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England 11:24 - Oct 28 with 2803 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

5 times we’ve played them in the last year.
5 times we’ve beaten them.
5 times we’ve stopped them from scoring.

And yet every time they’ve deserved to win and the ref has been against them according to Steve Evans.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 11:26 - Oct 28 with 2773 viewsFixed_It

The fact that they have Steve Evans as manager suggests that their unlucky status is a given.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 11:27 - Oct 28 with 2771 viewsTrequartista

we didn't beat them at home last season, and on that occasion the shot stats show they were unlucky

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50847055

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 11:34 - Oct 28 with 2721 viewsfactual_blue

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 11:26 - Oct 28 by Fixed_It

The fact that they have Steve Evans as manager suggests that their unlucky status is a given.

I wonder if evans has a deluded view of how he destroyed HMRC when he was convicted of tax fraud.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 11:39 - Oct 28 with 2697 viewsHipsterectomy

did he know lambert wasn't in the stadium last night? he brought him up like 3 times in one post-match interview

Evan's physical form is impressive he looks like peak Hermann Goering

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 12:09 - Oct 28 with 2616 viewsEastTownBlue

Evans also claims to know a lot of Ipswich supporters.

Is there anyone on here would like to admit that they know him ?
Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 12:11 - Oct 28 with 2608 views66notout

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 11:39 - Oct 28 by Hipsterectomy

did he know lambert wasn't in the stadium last night? he brought him up like 3 times in one post-match interview

Evan's physical form is impressive he looks like peak Hermann Goering

He’s more like one of those baby toys that bounce straight back up when you try to push them over.
Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 12:24 - Oct 28 with 2565 viewsIllinoisblue

I thought Jordan Graham looked excellent last night. Lot of success down our left side again.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 12:29 - Oct 28 with 2549 viewsFunge

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 12:24 - Oct 28 by Illinoisblue

I thought Jordan Graham looked excellent last night. Lot of success down our left side again.

I was smugly chuntering away pre-game last night about how Graham was one of the many, many crap loanees we had, who never amounted to much.

Obviously, and as per normal, he made me look foolish.

He was, as you say, excellent last night.
Login to get fewer ads

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 13:29 - Oct 28 with 2363 viewsWoolfenthen

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 11:27 - Oct 28 by Trequartista

we didn't beat them at home last season, and on that occasion the shot stats show they were unlucky

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50847055

Incredible that only Woolf and Edwards played last night from that side less than a year ago
Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 13:57 - Oct 28 with 2267 viewsLovinleagueone

Stop wetting yourself, we beat a poor side with a late lucky goal, time to brag is when we beat a decent team!
Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 14:12 - Oct 28 with 2234 viewsOsborneOneNil

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 12:24 - Oct 28 by Illinoisblue

Pace versus Chambers, gonna happen.

Not knocking our skipper btw, he's been half decent at RB so far.
Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 14:35 - Oct 28 with 2188 viewslongtimefan

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 14:12 - Oct 28 by OsborneOneNil

Pace versus Chambers, gonna happen.

Not knocking our skipper btw, he's been half decent at RB so far.

It wasn’t Chambers that Graham was roasting, it was Ward and McGuinness!
Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 14:53 - Oct 28 with 2158 viewsGarv

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 12:29 - Oct 28 by Funge

I was smugly chuntering away pre-game last night about how Graham was one of the many, many crap loanees we had, who never amounted to much.

Obviously, and as per normal, he made me look foolish.

He was, as you say, excellent last night.

To play devil's advocate on this subject, could one argue he didn't play enough games for him to really prove himself?

Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, he played a handful of games, was injured for a few games, Lambert came in and he was basically bombed out. Maybe it was Lambert's issue.

Of course he's now in league one so maybe the Championship is now beyond him and perhaps was by the time he came on loan.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 15:32 - Oct 28 with 2091 viewsSamWhiteUK

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 14:35 - Oct 28 by longtimefan

Roasting? He had the ball a bit but I wouldn't call it roasting. Not sure he put in that great a performance
Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 15:34 - Oct 28 with 2085 viewsParisBlue

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 14:53 - Oct 28 by Garv

To play devil's advocate on this subject, could one argue he didn't play enough games for him to really prove himself?

Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, he played a handful of games, was injured for a few games, Lambert came in and he was basically bombed out. Maybe it was Lambert's issue.

Of course he's now in league one so maybe the Championship is now beyond him and perhaps was by the time he came on loan.

Seem to recall that Lambert and Graham had had a falling out at Villa.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 15:55 - Oct 28 with 2045 viewsJ2BLUE

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 13:57 - Oct 28 by Lovinleagueone

Stop wetting yourself, we beat a poor side with a late lucky goal, time to brag is when we beat a decent team!

You need some reading lessons.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 15:57 - Oct 28 with 2040 viewsIllinoisblue

Gillingham must be the most unlucky team in England on 14:35 - Oct 28 by longtimefan

Ward struggled against Lincoln too. Good job his first name is not Myles or he’d be getting pelters!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024