Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? 11:04 - Nov 10 with 2125 viewsSwailsey

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 11:12 - Nov 10 with 1505 viewsfooters

Have you written to either Healy or Fabregas about this, Swailesy? Surely one of them would remember.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 11:15 - Nov 10 with 1497 viewsWeWereZombies

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 11:12 - Nov 10 by footers

Have you written to either Healy or Fabregas about this, Swailesy? Surely one of them would remember.

Even if they did say they remembered I would not believe it until Glassers dredged up a ten year old post saying so by, say, CHealyIsAPleasure...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 11:27 - Nov 10 with 1476 viewsSwailsey

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 11:12 - Nov 10 by footers

No. Someone said they knew CH and would pass it on.

However, I'm not sure if he'd take it in the correct way or not.

And I'm not sure that he was ever a user on here, so wouldn't know.

I've asked Phil and he doesn't know and can't/won't search because he hates me/Colin Healy.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 11:34 - Nov 10 with 1457 viewsfooters

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 11:27 - Nov 10 by Swailsey

No. Someone said they knew CH and would pass it on.

However, I'm not sure if he'd take it in the correct way or not.

And I'm not sure that he was ever a user on here, so wouldn't know.

I've asked Phil and he doesn't know and can't/won't search because he hates me/Colin Healy.

After a tiny bit of sleuthing, I have discovered something in the news comments from 2012 on it. Said post says:

"My best wishes to Colin Healy too.
He did, of course, give rise to one of the wittiest comments in the last year, commenting on his performance against Arsenal:
"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy."
Masterful!"

So, could we presume that it was a commentator?

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 11:50 - Nov 10 with 1433 viewsSwailsey

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 11:34 - Nov 10 by footers

After a tiny bit of sleuthing, I have discovered something in the news comments from 2012 on it. Said post says:

"My best wishes to Colin Healy too.
He did, of course, give rise to one of the wittiest comments in the last year, commenting on his performance against Arsenal:
"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy."
Masterful!"

So, could we presume that it was a commentator?

Ohhhhh go on...

Who left that comment?

I can track him down and ask him.

This is like a BBC documentary.

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 12:00 - Nov 10 with 1424 viewsfooters

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 11:50 - Nov 10 by Swailsey

Ohhhhh go on...

Who left that comment?

shiminywho

Healy Rejoins Cork City 28th Jan 2012 15:26
Former Blue Colin Healy has rejoined his hometown club Cork City. The 31-year-old, who left Turners Cross for Portman Road for £70,000 in the summer of 2009, had his Blues contract terminated by mutual consent in November. 14

Anything to help you on this quest.

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 12:09 - Nov 10 with 1410 viewsclive_baker

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 11:50 - Nov 10 by Swailsey

Ohhhhh go on...

Who left that comment?

Your determination towards the most rogue of all causes has my complete admiration, I must say.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 13:15 - Nov 10 with 1369 viewsSwailsey

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 12:00 - Nov 10 by footers

shiminywho

Healy Rejoins Cork City 28th Jan 2012 15:26
Former Blue Colin Healy has rejoined his hometown club Cork City. The 31-year-old, who left Turners Cross for Portman Road for £70,000 in the summer of 2009, had his Blues contract terminated by mutual consent in November. 14

Anything to help you on this quest.

Thanks.

The best part about that is that I've clearly seen that article before, because I went to downvote all the negative comments and was presented with "You have already voted" on all of them.

I've sent a PM. This is huge.

Login to get fewer ads

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 18:40 - Nov 10 with 1285 viewsSwailsey

Update: shiminywho has not read the message yet.

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 15:51 - Nov 12 with 1184 viewsSwailsey

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:03 - Nov 12 with 1164 viewsSpruceMoose

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 15:51 - Nov 12 by Swailsey

I think it's time you started bracing yourself for the idea that shiminywho may no longer be with us.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:08 - Nov 12 with 1144 viewsSwailsey

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:03 - Nov 12 by SpruceMoose

I think it's time you started bracing yourself for the idea that shiminywho may no longer be with us.

His profile is active.

I hope and pray.

If I can get this resolved by Christmas, it would be the miracle I deserve.

I need this win.

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:08 - Nov 12 with 1143 viewsSwailsey

Colin Healy - why can't I quit you?

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:10 - Nov 12 with 1142 viewsfooters

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:08 - Nov 12 by Swailsey

His profile is active.

I hope and pray.

If I can get this resolved by Christmas, it would be the miracle I deserve.

I need this win.

Maybe Phil could do a story on it?

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:18 - Nov 12 with 1121 viewsSwailsey

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:10 - Nov 12 by footers

Maybe Phil could do a story on it?

Phill. Please make it so.

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 15:49 - Nov 17 with 964 viewsSwailsey

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 15:51 - Nov 12 by Swailsey

Update:

You guessed it. shiminywho has not read the message yet.

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 15:51 - Nov 17 with 959 viewsSpruceMoose

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 15:49 - Nov 17 by Swailsey

Update:

You guessed it. shiminywho has not read the message yet.

How deep does this conspiracy go if people are getting murdered over it? You be careful digging around in this Swailesy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 15:52 - Nov 17 with 951 viewsSwailsey

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 15:51 - Nov 17 by SpruceMoose

How deep does this conspiracy go if people are getting murdered over it? You be careful digging around in this Swailesy.

I now have 3 ambitions:

1) To find out who said it
2) To make sure Colin Healy is ok and for him to give me his shirt despite the fact I'm 32
3) To make sure no-one gets hurt

Bonus Ambition:

4) For Phil to care about this as much as I do.

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:15 - Nov 17 with 937 viewseireblue

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 15:52 - Nov 17 by Swailsey

I now have 3 ambitions:

1) To find out who said it
2) To make sure Colin Healy is ok and for him to give me his shirt despite the fact I'm 32
3) To make sure no-one gets hurt

Bonus Ambition:

4) For Phil to care about this as much as I do.

If it helps I voted TBC, so the search can continue, although the actual person has probably been named, but still, it’s about the journey not the destination init.

Hopefully I have helped.
Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:21 - Nov 17 with 927 viewsJ2BLUE

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WON'T SOMEONE JUST CLAIM THIS AND END THE MADNESS!??!?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:24 - Nov 17 with 923 viewsSwailsey

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:21 - Nov 17 by J2BLUE

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WON'T SOMEONE JUST CLAIM THIS AND END THE MADNESS!??!?

Sorry "mate", but how is this madness?

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:26 - Nov 17 with 920 viewsfooters

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:24 - Nov 17 by Swailsey

It's the best quest since Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

FWIW, I think you should investigate who commentated on the game. Think it was televised on the Beeb? But I also listened to a clip of RS commentary to look for any clues; the colour commentator was the Beat, I believe, but that doesn't sound like a very Beat thing to say.

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:27 - Nov 17 with 911 viewsSwailsey

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:26 - Nov 17 by footers

It's the best quest since Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

FWIW, I think you should investigate who commentated on the game. Think it was televised on the Beeb? But I also listened to a clip of RS commentary to look for any clues; the colour commentator was the Beat, I believe, but that doesn't sound like a very Beat thing to say.

Surely it came from a poster on here didn't it?

I can't imagine RS would say something like that?

I'll have a dig.

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:28 - Nov 17 with 898 viewsSwailsey

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:15 - Nov 17 by eireblue

If it helps I voted TBC, so the search can continue, although the actual person has probably been named, but still, it’s about the journey not the destination init.

Hopefully I have helped.

You haven't not helped.

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:28 - Nov 17 with 896 viewsJ2BLUE

Who said "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? on 16:24 - Nov 17 by Swailsey

Oh, we aren't mates then? Well I withdraw my POTY vote for you from 2017 then.

Go f#ck yourself.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024