Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I mistaken or did we turn down £1m for Judge from QPR 11:43 - Nov 27 with 1962 viewshype313

Or am I living in some parallel universe?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Am I mistaken or did we turn down £1m for Judge from QPR on 18:39 - Nov 27 with 253 viewsWickets

Am I mistaken or did we turn down £1m for Judge from QPR on 12:49 - Nov 27 by clive_baker

Not sure I agree with that. I actually think he's moulded a nice squad, generally he's made the right decisions on those he's moved on and those he's retained I would say. A few questionable short term signings in the relegation season, but I thought he did quite well thereafter.

The big issue is he just doesn't have a clue what to do with them or how to manage them.

Yes i tend to agree and the more the squad realise this the more difficult it has become for PL so now he really is a dead man walking .
Am I mistaken or did we turn down £1m for Judge from QPR on 19:12 - Nov 27 with 244 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Am I mistaken or did we turn down £1m for Judge from QPR on 15:07 - Nov 27 by hype313

To be fair hindsight is a wonderful thing, at the time I was desperately hopeful we would keep him, alas, he has turned into another Bullard.

I agree and was the same... but we can be a fickle bunch

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Am I mistaken or did we turn down £1m for Judge from QPR on 10:11 - Nov 28 with 196 viewsjayessess

Am I mistaken or did we turn down £1m for Judge from QPR on 19:12 - Nov 27 by BlueandTruesince82

I agree and was the same... but we can be a fickle bunch

Football fans are optimists and amateurs. We're allowed to be capricious and mis-judge things. The professionals are supposed to know what they're doing.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024