Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“We had to have a look at Dai, because he’s really good with his feet,” s 20:05 - Nov 28 with 631 viewskizaitfc

Is the guy on drugs?

His distribution was shocking today, kept falling over and knocking it into touch

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

“We had to have a look at Dai, because he’s really good with his feet,” s on 20:05 - Nov 28 with 622 viewsDubtractor

I thought that too - his kicking was absolute toss.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

“We had to have a look at Dai, because he’s really good with his feet,” s on 20:06 - Nov 28 with 598 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Can’t make a save to save his life but good with his feet lol
“We had to have a look at Dai, because he’s really good with his feet,” s on 20:07 - Nov 28 with 587 viewsMrTown

I’m not sure his kicking is his big attribute, but prefer him over Holy though.

Guy is smoking something iffy though.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

“We had to have a look at Dai, because he’s really good with his feet,” s on 20:07 - Nov 28 with 587 viewsfooters

“We had to have a look at Dai, because he’s really good with his feet,” s on 20:05 - Nov 28 by Dubtractor

I thought that too - his kicking was absolute toss.

The first goal kick went straight out of play, didn't it?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

“We had to have a look at Dai, because he’s really good with his feet,” s on 20:19 - Nov 28 with 494 viewsFelstow1978

Good with his feet ... not dribbling it out of his arse, then?

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024