Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Portsmouth game protest. 14:28 - Nov 29 with 843 viewswewantourclubback

Would any fans on here actually join. Obviously Covid friendly.

What happened to Phil really just shows what club we have and magnified the issues within the club.

Like Blackpool only we can force change, imagine another 15 years of this.

We deserve more and have to do all we can.

No other club would stand for this.

Portsmouth game protest. on 14:37 - Nov 29 with 804 viewsAce_High1

If you bring the bedsheets, I will bring the crayons.
Portsmouth game protest. on 14:49 - Nov 29 with 785 viewspennblue

I think you are too early, end of season is the time to do it if we don't see some progression.

Whilst it is frustrating to watch right now, there are some good things happening right now:

1) Youngsters are being blooded and gaining experience
2) We are trying to play football again

and you have to take into consideration

3) We do have a lot of injury's

Don't get me wrong, I understand the frustration, but we have seen the team perform well this season
so it is within them. Just right now, they are not at it, the pressing has gone, the fast passing has gone. It just seems like they are playing in a training match with no desire to go for the win (Norwood excused from this).

Lambert should look to refresh his backroom staff. Because between them right now, they seem to be out of ideas, so a freshen up there may help.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Portsmouth game protest. on 15:03 - Nov 29 with 733 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Surely a boycott of the first home game when fans are allowed back would be best? Got to be easy to arrange when only 2,000 are due to attend.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Portsmouth game protest. on 15:09 - Nov 29 with 715 viewscarlisleaway

Portsmouth game protest. on 15:03 - Nov 29 by Marshalls_Mullet

Surely a boycott of the first home game when fans are allowed back would be best? Got to be easy to arrange when only 2,000 are due to attend.

End of season is to late, act now and we could still make the playoffs with a decent manager
Portsmouth game protest. (n/t) on 15:12 - Nov 29 with 705 viewsCokeIsKey

Portsmouth game protest. on 14:49 - Nov 29 by pennblue

I think you are too early, end of season is the time to do it if we don't see some progression.

Whilst it is frustrating to watch right now, there are some good things happening right now:

Don't get me wrong, I understand the frustration, but we have seen the team perform well this season
so it is within them. Just right now, they are not at it, the pressing has gone, the fast passing has gone. It just seems like they are playing in a training match with no desire to go for the win (Norwood excused from this).

Lambert should look to refresh his backroom staff. Because between them right now, they seem to be out of ideas, so a freshen up there may help.

[Post edited 14 May 2022 14:21]

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Portsmouth game protest. on 15:20 - Nov 29 with 656 viewswkj

I might have agreed if not for an irresponsible move yesterday

-Including Gibbs at 17 years old. He's been with the academy since he was 8 years old and was included in a game where others were capable of performing. Yes, we want to see our youth break through, but under the right conditions, and yesterday was reckless.

- Banning Phil from engagements with the club

The second one was a direct gut punch to many of us fans, and totally belligerent management and very short sighted behaviour given how into PR he likes to be.

The man is out of ideas, he should have been able to get us up last year with no problems, but he kept tarting about with the squad sheet and never knew his best team or tactic.

The man is out of ideas and out of time.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Portsmouth game protest. on 15:21 - Nov 29 with 651 viewsBlueBadger

Thanks for your thoughts on this Paul, but you've failed here.
Utterly.
So please, before you pick up your P45, do the decent thing and rescind Phil's presser ban.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2020 16:46]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Portsmouth game protest. on 16:11 - Nov 29 with 571 viewswewantourclubback

Note. I am suggesting this is not just against Lambert. Whilst I think the guy is clueless and we are struggling in what looks a very poor league this should be against Evans also. No other club would stand for it.

The club is rotten from top to bottom
Login to get fewer ads

Portsmouth game protest. on 16:13 - Nov 29 with 560 viewsPlums

As i said on a previous thread. If everyone attending wears black and it’s well publicised that that’s what they’re doing, it would be a simple but clear statement. The colours can come out once the game kicks off.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024