Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's rise above baiting Jimmy Walker... 22:18 - Nov 29 with 2183 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...do we really need to make jokes about drinking and poor grammar?

The guy gave his support to lifting the ban.

TWTD is better than that.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Let's rise above baiting Jimmy Walker... on 22:45 - Nov 29 with 322 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Let's rise above baiting Jimmy Walker... on 22:40 - Nov 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Preceded by "I don't know Phil or the ins and outs of the story".

It is close to a no comment and in no way a "my boss should not have banned him".

Read between the lines as much as you like but he has not unequivocally said "the ban should be lifted" and, indeed, neither should he from a position of an employee of the club.

If you disagreed with a policy your company implemented it would be unwise to publicly state your disagreement.

But never mind, we always seem to end up arguing about semantics. Perhaps I should just let it go and stick you on ignore.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2020 22:44]

happy to agree to differ.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Let's rise above baiting Jimmy Walker... on 22:46 - Nov 29 with 321 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Let's rise above baiting Jimmy Walker... on 22:45 - Nov 29 by GlasgowBlue

Lambert didn’t discipline him for saying we had been bang average all season, which is completely at odds with what Lambert has been saying after each game.

He’s the only member of the management team to engage in Twitter and he’s tried to be honest. He shouldn’t be getting stick for that.

This.

Let's rise above baiting Jimmy Walker... on 22:50 - Nov 29 with 315 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Lambert didn’t discipline him for saying we had been bang average all season, which is completely at odds with what Lambert has been saying after each game.

He’s the only member of the management team to engage in Twitter and he’s tried to be honest. He shouldn’t be getting stick for that.

I am not disagreeing with any of that, GB.

All I am doing is pointing out he has not explicitly stated Phil's ban should simply be lifted.

He has stated the situation should be resolved asap and has added the caveat that he does not know the full story.

Like you, I have no issue with his comment there and find his general approach refreshing.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Let's rise above baiting Jimmy Walker... on 23:02 - Nov 29 with 297 viewsMrTown

It is always good to see engagement. Needs to use his noggin a little though.

Is it wise to be saying we should be finishing 4th in this average division or we should rap up.

That’s all well and good, but when you’ve finished 11th, and are sinking this year quicker than the Titantic, in a De Ja Vu format to last year, is it not the best. Just needs to just relax and try to be successful on the pitch before we take to Twitter with things like that. He’s part of the bloody back room staff that finished 11th, and falling away again this year.

As with the rest of the staff, talks a good game.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2020 23:04]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024