Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m going to say it as it is 20:54 - Dec 13 with 3579 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

We’ve scored 21 goals this season - not great but not bad.

16 of those 21 goals have been shared across Edwards, Bishop, Nolan and Sears. All 4 are injured.

You can have whatever manager you like in charge right now, Sir Alex, Klopp or even Rob who manages the 5th place side in the SIL Prem side, whoever is in charge wouldn’t be getting any more out of this squad in terms of scoring goals.

At the moment we aren’t creating enough and that has to improve (probably via a change of manager eventually) but with all the main goal scorers out injured, several key players out injured and no one taking responsibility and stepping up to be a goal threat, things won’t drastically improve.

It is what it is right now.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

I’m going to say it as it is on 09:44 - Dec 14 with 214 viewshaynes_toe1

I’m going to say it as it is on 23:30 - Dec 13 by MrTown

Regardless of who is in the treatment room etc, who’s available etc, how good the players are. The man can’t coach.

We are so soft, so weak, so tepid, so disorganised when we step up in class we are ripped a new ar’sehole every time.

The man could not coach a horse to go forward.

Yet last week you were blabbing on about how we are 'more organised' and should 'wait and see' in the next game etc.
I’m going to say it as it is on 09:52 - Dec 14 with 207 viewsjayessess

Any idiot could put out our best XI players, take a seat in the dug out and watch them win a few games. The point of having the best paid manager in the division is to have the players we actually have available set up to compete well.

Lee Bowyer's team kept a very comfortable clean sheet against us despite not having a centre half available.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

I’m going to say it as it is on 09:57 - Dec 14 with 198 viewsTieDyedIn95

I’m going to say it as it is on 20:57 - Dec 13 by WD19

Who assembled the squad?

Lambert has 3 out of 4 of his ‘strikers’ available.

Paul Hurst, mostly, and Mick McCarthy

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024