Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would Corbyn have agreed the deal? 08:28 - Dec 28 with 3540 viewsBluefish

Let's just start this off by saying I am not a Boris supporter and I did not vote for him so this is not supposed to be another post to put down JC to help BJ.

My biggest issue with JC was how he constantly whipped the party. Whether this was to play games to try and force a GE or whether it was because he felt everyone should be inline to act the opposition who knows but it was destructive, especially with an issue that should have been above party politics.

This makes me wonder, would he allow the current deal to get through? The SNP are voting against and there is a loony Tory element hell bent on no deal.

I would probably vote Labour if a GE was today for the first time in my life because I like the way starmer puts important decisions ahead of party politics but does that make him look weak to the people that vote by headlines and sound bites?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Would Corbyn have agreed the deal? on 14:50 - Dec 28 with 399 viewsDarth_Koont

Would Corbyn have agreed the deal? on 14:01 - Dec 28 by Bluefish

Were there any deal proposals that Corbz abstained?

For the record I have no idea the answer to the question

No idea. Not sure of the relevance either.

He was criticised for being not Remain enough despite offering a second referendum, remember?

[Post edited 28 Dec 2020 14:50]

Pronouns: He/Him

Would Corbyn have agreed the deal? on 22:29 - Dec 28 with 262 viewsFunge

Would Corbyn have agreed the deal? on 10:29 - Dec 28 by ElephantintheRoom

Corbyn is not an inhabitant of the real world but I suspect even he would recognise the choice on offer is no deal or a very bad deal which is considerably less devastating for most than no deal - albeit at a long term cost of billions to the UK economy and susbequent loss of living standards for all.

Having long established that Brexit is completelhy idiotic idea, promoted by liars with vested interests there is not much merit in the opposition doubling down and voting for no deal now.... though clearly it makes an important political point for the SNP guiding Scotland to Independence with Tory fast track assistance.

Nailed it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024