Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This was shocking from ME 09:04 - Jan 13 with 4446 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

This was shocking from ME on 13:26 - Jan 13 with 224 viewsfergalsharkey

Respect for Evans!!!!

Why would you have had any respect for him in the first place?
The bloke bought the club to sell at a profit, fcuked it up completely from day 1 ,took us to a place where I doubt we can come back from and you had respect for him??
Weirdo.

Poll: Cook out?

This was shocking from ME on 16:04 - Jan 13 with 181 viewsEdmundo

This was shocking from ME on 09:49 - Jan 13 by MrTown

Just reaffirms the fact that Evans will not pay up a 4 year deal to Paul Lambert for a very long time yet.

Given recent events I could see a situation where Lambert has to go, makes his position untenable either due to a physical fight with a player (sacking offence) or just becomes a lame duck and is "moved upstairs" to see out his contract/until another offer comes (which is currently unlikely).

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

This was shocking from ME on 16:10 - Jan 13 with 176 viewsTieDyedIn95

This was shocking from ME on 09:40 - Jan 13 by itfcjoe

As sad as it is to say, it's just football. If Keane was lined up and ready to go then Jim had to be sacked, his situation couldn't have been known or predicted by the club - although not asking how she was is out of order.

I'm re-reading Dyer's book at the moment, he says when he left Ipswich he was due a signing on fee, club were refusing to pay it and ended up going to court. Sheepshanks offered his agent 50%, even though Dyer was going to win the case, and told him if he didn't accept that offer he wouldn't be welcome at Portman Road or the training ground ever again, and would effectively be banned by the club.

If that's true how comes he was a guest of the club at the Play-Off final just a year after he left give or take a few months? Seems weird to tell him to do one for leaving, in essence and then offer that?

Although I remember Sheepshanks have a similar attitude about Richard Wright, and even had a pop at him for not coming back to warm benches elsewhere, so maybe Sheepy didn't respect disloyalty to the club after Ipswich had made these guys.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024