Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toto Nsiala - our MAN OF THE MATCH today 17:01 - Jan 16 with 2169 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Good and commanding performance. He was pretty much everywhere when dealing with the Burton players' crosses and also a few good blocks. No coincidence that we perform better in the defence when he is in the team.

Yes almost an own goal in 79 min which would have been a thing for some to scapegoat him like they have been doing so for a while but there had been worse things lately. Watching the shower of defence and their performance against Swindon last week for example. Had he played last week we would have avoided that embarrassment. 

Yet another clean sheet and that's a good number of clean sheets this season when he is in the team.

Well done Toto ! 
Toto Nsiala - our MAN OF THE MATCH today on 18:32 - Jan 16 with 354 viewsJDB23

Toto Nsiala - our MAN OF THE MATCH today on 18:22 - Jan 16 by Garv

Why 'should' we be rolling teams like that over? Presumably just as teams like Charlton, Peterborough and Sunderland have all done this season?

We rolled more teams over in the Championship with one of the lowest wage bills than we do with League 1 pub teams with one of the highest budgets.

I don't think it's unreasonable for a team that is apparently trying to get promoted to expect to wipe the floor with a few crap teams now and then. We never come close to doing that.
Toto Nsiala - our MAN OF THE MATCH today on 19:14 - Jan 16 with 316 viewsGarv

Toto Nsiala - our MAN OF THE MATCH today on 18:28 - Jan 16 by itfcjoe

Because they are rubbish, and will be in L2 next season, and we can’t beat anyone at the other end of the table

Charlton, who are above us, might disagree.

We do need to beat teams around and above us more to be successful, there's no argument there, but it's not a given that we roll aside Burton just because they're bottom. It doesn't work like that. That comment sounds like the infamous 'third isn't good enough because we should be pissing this' quote.

It wasn't a given that we would roll aside Blackpool earlier in the season, but we did, doesn't mean we'll do the same to Burton, especially not in the current form we're in.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Toto Nsiala - our MAN OF THE MATCH today on 19:17 - Jan 16 with 305 viewsHerbivore

Toto Nsiala - our MAN OF THE MATCH today on 19:14 - Jan 16 by Garv

Charlton, who are above us, might disagree.

We do need to beat teams around and above us more to be successful, there's no argument there, but it's not a given that we roll aside Burton just because they're bottom. It doesn't work like that. That comment sounds like the infamous 'third isn't good enough because we should be pissing this' quote.

It wasn't a given that we would roll aside Blackpool earlier in the season, but we did, doesn't mean we'll do the same to Burton, especially not in the current form we're in.

You seem to be loving the mediocrity.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Toto Nsiala - our MAN OF THE MATCH today on 19:23 - Jan 16 with 292 viewsGarv

Toto Nsiala - our MAN OF THE MATCH today on 19:17 - Jan 16 by Herbivore

You seem to be loving the mediocrity.

I'm not, I'm just not letting one man cause me to lose my sh*t every Saturday afternoon.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Toto Nsiala - our MAN OF THE MATCH today on 19:25 - Jan 16 with 284 viewsHerbivore

Toto Nsiala - our MAN OF THE MATCH today on 19:23 - Jan 16 by Garv

I'm not, I'm just not letting one man cause me to lose my sh*t every Saturday afternoon.

That didn't stop you under our last competent manager.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024