Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EADT reporting that Thomas deal been green lighted... 11:07 - Jan 19 with 3427 viewsitfcjoe

....and may be completed today.

Awaiting results of Harrop medical

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Thomas is what Bennet was supposed to offer... on 12:46 - Jan 19 with 508 viewsunstableblue

.. clearly injury and a stop /start season has curtailed Bennet's impact, I've never thought he looked the real deal.

Between Lankester, Dobra, El Mizouni, Edwards you'd think with the right system we'd have enough. But for me it has only been Bishop and Edwards at times breaking the lines and being direct with the oppostion.

I can see why Lambert is doing this.... but will he be able to put the tactical system around them to get joy from these more dynamic players.

I do get sick of McGuiness and Wolfenden gesticulating for someone to actually pass to!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

EADT reporting that Thomas deal been green lighted... on 12:53 - Jan 19 with 484 viewshype313

EADT reporting that Thomas deal been green lighted... on 12:36 - Jan 19 by PhilTWTD

Who is going to take a chance on him and offer him the sort of deal he'd probably want as it stands? Maybe a loan might be the best option short term to allow him to play regular games, which is what he needs more than anything.

Well, quite, however plenty of clubs will take a gamble, as we did when we took him from Cardiff, Bournemouth just signed Jack Wilshere and given his record you would think that's throwing away bad money.

But a loan is probably the best we can hope for.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

EADT reporting that Thomas deal been green lighted... on 13:09 - Jan 19 with 445 viewsDanTheMan

EADT reporting that Thomas deal been green lighted... on 11:21 - Jan 19 by itfcjoe

He's a really good acquisition, I was amazed when Derby sold him to Barnsley

He will help paper over some cracks for us as the season kicks into a ridiculous schedule

Apparently (according to a few of my friends anyway) he had a bit of an attitude problem at Derby.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

EADT reporting that Thomas deal been green lighted... on 13:35 - Jan 19 with 428 viewsdavblue

EADT reporting that Thomas deal been green lighted... on 12:36 - Jan 19 by PhilTWTD

Who is going to take a chance on him and offer him the sort of deal he'd probably want as it stands? Maybe a loan might be the best option short term to allow him to play regular games, which is what he needs more than anything.

I would like to see him in a well coached side.

He looks a way off atm but how many players can you really say have done well in Lamberts time here?
EADT reporting that Thomas deal been green lighted... on 13:37 - Jan 19 with 418 viewsdavblue

EADT reporting that Thomas deal been green lighted... on 12:17 - Jan 19 by PhilTWTD

Charisteas was just a question asked, if I remember rightly. He didn't want to come and that was that. The one they really wanted was Milivoje Novakovic from Cologne, similar sort of money.

ah yes i had forgotten that name.

TWTD
EADT reporting that Thomas deal been green lighted... on 13:47 - Jan 19 with 385 viewsPhilTWTD

EADT reporting that Thomas deal been green lighted... on 13:37 - Jan 19 by davblue

ah yes i had forgotten that name.

TWTD

I'd forgotten how to spell it.
EADT reporting that Thomas deal been green lighted... on 14:54 - Jan 19 with 320 viewsPhilTWTD

EADT reporting that Thomas deal been green lighted... on 12:02 - Jan 19 by PhilTWTD

Was told salary cap rigmarole was the hold-up on Harrop.

Actually, it's a bit of both I'm now told. Club very carefully scrutinising medical due to the old knee problem and also want EFL confirmation re salary cap situation before all can be rubberstamped.
EADT reporting that Thomas deal been green lighted... on 14:54 - Jan 19 with 317 viewsPhilTWTD

EADT reporting that Thomas deal been green lighted... on 14:54 - Jan 19 by PhilTWTD

Actually, it's a bit of both I'm now told. Club very carefully scrutinising medical due to the old knee problem and also want EFL confirmation re salary cap situation before all can be rubberstamped.

Thomas now looking likely to be confirmed first. No issues with that from what I gather.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024