Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only true supporters were born on a match day of the club they support. 08:12 - Jan 22 with 4178 viewstrulyblue

For me it was Newcastle away on Saturday 20th December 1975 with the score ending 1-1, the programme is proudly framed and displayed at home.

Don't even get me started on fans who were born out of season, they may as well watch netball.

Poll: Player of the season so far?

Only true supporters were born on a match day of the club they support. on 17:55 - Jan 22 with 229 viewsPhilTWTD

Only true supporters were born on a match day of the club they support. on 17:47 - Jan 22 by Keno

It was a rookie error.

I was young and maybe the priorities were quite right

Make sure you get it right with your next one.
Only true supporters were born on a match day of the club they support. on 17:59 - Jan 22 with 225 viewsKeno

Only true supporters were born on a match day of the club they support. on 17:55 - Jan 22 by PhilTWTD

Make sure you get it right with your next one.

Ha!! not sure I'm going through all that again!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Only true supporters were born on a match day of the club they support. on 23:32 - Jan 22 with 188 viewstrulyblue

Only true supporters were born on a match day of the club they support. on 15:23 - Jan 22 by PhilTWTD

Some of you were trying to shake off hangovers after a 1-0 victory over Liverpool when I was being born.

Who scored? And don't say Marcus Stewart or Adam Tanner, you're far too old for it to be those 0-1 wins. 😂

Poll: Player of the season so far?

Only true supporters were born on a match day of the club they support. on 07:41 - Jan 23 with 163 viewsLRB84UK

Tottenham away 1984 for me! My son was a Friday but clearly I missed the home game the next day as we didn't get home from the hospital until 6pm
Only true supporters were born on a match day of the club they support. on 07:51 - Jan 23 with 156 viewsBeckets

Only true supporters were born on a match day of the club they support. on 23:32 - Jan 22 by trulyblue

Who scored? And don't say Marcus Stewart or Adam Tanner, you're far too old for it to be those 0-1 wins. 😂

I’m going for Mick Hill. On Match of the Day as well.
Only true supporters were born on a match day of the club they support. on 07:54 - Jan 23 with 154 viewssolemio

Only true supporters were born on a match day of the club they support. on 15:41 - Jan 22 by SpruceMoose

Now I have all your birthdays, does anyone want to mention their mother's maiden name at all?

Smith
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024