Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Lambert can’t be bothered to address the local media? 11:28 - Jan 23 with 845 views66notout

Well, what do you know? Looky here....

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/sport/19033936.paul-lambert-slaughters-ex-celtic-
So Lambert can’t be bothered to address the local media? on 11:31 - Jan 23 with 819 viewspointofblue

Fingers crossed one of these former Celtic stars point out that Lambert should stop worrying about Celtic and start focusing on Ipswich.

I’d even like Chris Sutton for a bit if he’s the one to speak out.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So Lambert can’t be bothered to address the local media? on 11:54 - Jan 23 with 710 viewsHerbivore

How is he getting away with hiding from the local press here whilst seemingly being all over other media? Bloody ridiculous.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So Lambert can’t be bothered to address the local media? on 12:00 - Jan 23 with 704 viewsBlueBadger

I wonder why he's so keen to lay into people calling for a combative and failing football manager to be sacked from the job in which he is failing despite having a significant financial advantage over most, if not all of his rivals?
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 13:28]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So Lambert can’t be bothered to address the local media? on 12:26 - Jan 23 with 626 viewsTieDyedIn95

So Lambert can’t be bothered to address the local media? on 11:54 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

How is he getting away with hiding from the local press here whilst seemingly being all over other media? Bloody ridiculous.

We are a rubbish club with a terrible owner, that's how.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

So Lambert can’t be bothered to address the local media? on 13:12 - Jan 23 with 539 viewsMonkeyAlan

He is acting like a complete kn0b not doing interviews. Just shows his contempt for the fans and the local media. Evans you muppet.
So Lambert can’t be bothered to address the local media? on 13:52 - Jan 23 with 451 viewsBlueBadger

So Lambert can’t be bothered to address the local media? on 11:54 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

Appears I've rattled a few of the locals up there by saying he's a terrible manager.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024