Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lamberks contract 22:42 - Jan 25 with 1055 viewsWoolfenthen

So what is his estimated wage, does the 5 year contract also mean the likes of Gill and Taylor are on the same duration? Was under impression he was the highest paid manager in the league. Any successor I would imagine would therefore be on a lesser contract, that's his pay off paid for.
Lamberks contract on 23:00 - Jan 25 with 998 viewsGeorge25

According to an article the height earning lg1 mangers is £550,000 a year, which we assume is lambert as it was a southern club. However The pay off would not be as much as thought. Phil said on a previous thread that theirs a clause where the pay off stops after he reached 2 and half years in the contract. So sacking him now Evans would only have to pay him off for 1 and a bit years.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 23:03]
Lamberks contract on 23:04 - Jan 25 with 977 viewsGeorge25

https://www.888sport.com/blog/football/league-one-salary
Lamberks contract on 23:12 - Jan 25 with 958 viewsMrTown

£550k. £10,000+ a week.

Absolutely frightening.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lamberks contract on 23:19 - Jan 25 with 941 viewsCoastalblue

Probably too much for us to crowd fund his pay off unless we can get somebody very rich involved. Ed? You reading Ed?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Lamberks contract on 23:21 - Jan 25 with 933 viewsGeorge25

Lamberks contract on 23:19 - Jan 25 by Coastalblue

Probably too much for us to crowd fund his pay off unless we can get somebody very rich involved. Ed? You reading Ed?

On the talk of Ed he must either have no ambition of getting into football or does not like running of the club inside. Because you would of thought with it being the club he supports he would put some money in to fund a few transfer windows.
Lamberks contract on 23:22 - Jan 25 with 924 viewsCoastalblue

Lamberks contract on 23:21 - Jan 25 by George25

On the talk of Ed he must either have no ambition of getting into football or does not like running of the club inside. Because you would of thought with it being the club he supports he would put some money in to fund a few transfer windows.

Just strikes me as a fairly bright bloke.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Lamberks contract on 23:26 - Jan 25 with 913 viewsGeorge25

Lamberks contract on 23:22 - Jan 25 by Coastalblue

Just strikes me as a fairly bright bloke.

Yh but if I was a multi millionaire I would happily fund a few transfers to help us go up, even with no guarantee of a part return.
Lamberks contract on 00:30 - Jan 26 with 836 viewsIllinoisblue

Lamberks contract on 23:12 - Jan 25 by MrTown

£550k. £10,000+ a week.

Absolutely frightening.

Almost feel sorry for Evans until remembering he’s the fool who offered that kind of deal based on a relegation and a handful of games in L1

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Lamberks contract on 00:39 - Jan 26 with 817 viewstextbackup

Lamberks contract on 23:21 - Jan 25 by George25

why the fck would anyone want to get involved in football? especially ITFC.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Lamberks contract on 01:04 - Jan 26 with 792 viewsMrTown

Lamberks contract on 00:30 - Jan 26 by Illinoisblue

Almost feel sorry for Evans until remembering he’s the fool who offered that kind of deal based on a relegation and a handful of games in L1

Unfortunately it’s something that can be labelled at ME throughout his tenure.

Lack of football competence from the very top.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lamberks contract on 01:47 - Jan 26 with 770 viewsIllinoisblue

Lamberks contract on 01:04 - Jan 26 by MrTown

Unfortunately it’s something that can be labelled at ME throughout his tenure.

Lack of football competence from the very top.

It is amazing, what are we, 12 years into his reign and the guy still has literally NO IDEA how to run a football club. Zero.

The 68-year-old fitness guy zooming it in from 500 miles away.

The mysterious “director of football” Dave Bowman employed three managers ago yet is still on the payroll apparently.

Worst cup record in club history

Lowest league position in 60 years

And on...

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lamberks contract on 04:40 - Jan 26 with 718 viewsstiff_talking

Lamberks contract on 01:47 - Jan 26 by Illinoisblue

It is amazing, what are we, 12 years into his reign and the guy still has literally NO IDEA how to run a football club. Zero.

The 68-year-old fitness guy zooming it in from 500 miles away.

The mysterious “director of football” Dave Bowman employed three managers ago yet is still on the payroll apparently.

Worst cup record in club history

Lowest league position in 60 years

And on...

Why doesn’t someone ask Lambert how much Evans would have to pay him to see him off
Let’s cut to the chase and do Marcus a favor.

We can tell him we want him sacked but can’t ask him what he needs to walk !
Lamberks contract on 08:19 - Jan 26 with 514 viewsGeorge25

Lamberks contract on 04:40 - Jan 26 by stiff_talking

Why doesn’t someone ask Lambert how much Evans would have to pay him to see him off
Let’s cut to the chase and do Marcus a favor.

We can tell him we want him sacked but can’t ask him what he needs to walk !

According to what people have said in previous threads if we where to sack him now it would be 1 and a half years of his contract.Assuming he’s earning £550,000 per year it will be around £775,00
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024