Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we committed enough to do a ‘Blackpool’? 12:45 - Jan 28 with 1408 viewslambchoppywaters

Boycotting the club until he is gone?
Are we committed enough to do a ‘Blackpool’? on 13:28 - Jan 28 with 286 viewsSpruceMoose

Are we committed enough to do a ‘Blackpool’? on 13:27 - Jan 28 by wkj

That is the position I want to be in, but the decisions the club is making right now to the fans is not the club I grew up supporting, nor the club I first went to when I was in my dear mum's womb (yes, I snuck in for free... fight me)

My grandad used to watch hours upon hours of recorded games, read me articles from the program and share his stories of a club deep in the heart of Ipswich and Suffolk. That is the ITFC I will follow up or down, not a club that is currently gaslighting the fans.

I made a parody account on twitter for a hybrid of Donald trump and Paul lambert this year to highlight the disdain our beloved club has towards the media and fans right now. If Phil is allowed back at ITFC and a commitment is shown towards the fans, I won't care so much where we are and will follow town up or down.

Make no mistake, this isn't ITFC - this is a s***ty tribute act by Marcus Evans Group, and is becoming more and more tone deaf each passing day

Sad fact is that I liked TrumpLambo more than ActualLambo.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Are we committed enough to do a ‘Blackpool’? on 13:32 - Jan 28 with 276 viewsSwansea_Blue

Are we committed enough to do a ‘Blackpool’? on 13:05 - Jan 28 by DanTheMan

Now I can't speak for Herbs but I don't think he was trying to make out that he was hard, just that he was already boycotting because the owner of the site was banned from press conference.

I assumed it was a comment on his sexual prowess

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Are we committed enough to do a ‘Blackpool’? on 13:41 - Jan 28 with 262 viewsHerbivore

Are we committed enough to do a ‘Blackpool’? on 13:01 - Jan 28 by alfie2002

You’re hard

And you're a waste of a pump from your old man. Jog on.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Are we committed enough to do a ‘Blackpool’? on 13:48 - Jan 28 with 254 viewsdominiciawful

Are we committed enough to do a ‘Blackpool’? on 13:24 - Jan 28 by alfie2002

Yeah I can appreciate that, I love Ipswich, TWTD and Phil of course and it can easily ruin my weekend or Tuesday night, maybe I’m naive as I started going around 2010/11 season so maybe I missed the start of the decline but I promise you it could be a lot worse and yes it could get worse but this summer there will be a new looked team and hopefully a completely new management team. I don’t think everything is wrong with the club because look how well the academy is run so that does just leave the first team management and players to blame.
Cowley’s in

The fact you started going around 2010/11 makes me sad.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Are we committed enough to do a ‘Blackpool’? on 15:18 - Jan 28 with 224 viewsBlueBadger

Are we committed enough to do a ‘Blackpool’? on 13:11 - Jan 28 by alfie2002

Shouldn’t stop you supporting you’re team, it’s not that deep, boycotting in our situation is silly as Marcus does keep us going and we will never go under like Blackpool were scared would happen.
A lot of over reaction going on at the moment, more important issues in the world.
But yeah lambert out

Given we can't attend matches and they're ignoring emails, how wills you suggest we express our views?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024