Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone heard from ITFCjoe this weekend? 13:01 - Jan 31 with 1214 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Seems quiet too.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Anyone heard from ITFCjoe this weekend? on 13:04 - Jan 31 with 1205 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Been thinking this myself. He and Phil have been as quiet as Evans this weekend. Probably just can't be bothered with the club like most of us
Anyone heard from ITFCjoe this weekend? on 13:04 - Jan 31 with 1191 viewshype313

Yeah he was on this morning, feeling very flat

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Anyone heard from ITFCjoe this weekend? on 13:30 - Jan 31 with 1004 viewshoppy

Radio appearances don't just happen on their own...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone heard from ITFCjoe this weekend? on 13:40 - Jan 31 with 942 viewsFacefacts

Anyone heard from ITFCjoe this weekend? on 13:30 - Jan 31 by hoppy

Radio appearances don't just happen on their own...

Yeah he was on Radio Suffolk soon after the game. Quite emotional. And the posted on the forum saying great performance. Probably needs a break.
Anyone heard from ITFCjoe this weekend? on 15:52 - Jan 31 with 677 viewsitfcjoe

Posted a couple of bits, but to be honest am at a total loss with it and sad at what is happening to the club,

Some really good posts on the subject by likes of Dolly re cancelling STs.

Evans is destroying any good will between the club and the fans with this ridiculous approach, I’d heard from very well placed people about the 3 games; I’m sure those people weren’t wrong but feels like for whatever reason things have changed. Guess we’ll see in time but I’m checking out of caring so much for a while

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024