Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point 10:14 - Feb 3 with 1856 viewsArnieM

Aren’t they ! Trying to challenge Evans insistence to retain the manager’s services.

Karl Fuller doesn’t hold back in coming forward. Facts as they say done lie but even if they can be challenged, they make for shocking reading , and I doubt any other professional club would have put up with Lamberts inadequate performance. So why the hell are we?

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/karl-fuller-ipswich-town-column-729929

And today’s article in the “ EDP” ....

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/ipswich-town-signings-graded-7301402

As Fuller asks.........” why is he still here”?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point on 10:16 - Feb 3 with 1787 viewsBluefish

Fuller is a numbskull though

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point on 10:24 - Feb 3 with 1733 viewshomer_123

I cannot stand the EADT website (I know I'm off topic).

Videos that auto start that then re-appear in the corner or bottom of the browser that you then have to close and a website style and design that is so difficult to view and read.

Just awful.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point on 10:31 - Feb 3 with 1699 viewsTristan90

I'm no fan of Lambert and the stats are damning but they're not this damning - 'In 18 games since the 4-1 win at Blackpool on October 10, we have scored just three goals.'

A quick count up makes that 15 in the League. Not ideal but how hard is it to think '3? That doesn't sound like a lot when we've scored 3 in January...'
[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 10:32]

Blog: Something Rotten

The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point on 10:33 - Feb 3 with 1674 viewshype313

The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point on 10:24 - Feb 3 by homer_123

Videos that auto start that then re-appear in the corner or bottom of the browser that you then have to close and a website style and design that is so difficult to view and read.

Just awful.

It's unreadable, shocking website.

They are so desperate for revenue that they have sold their site down the river.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point on 10:36 - Feb 3 with 1646 viewsDrissaDiallo

The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point on 10:31 - Feb 3 by Tristan90

I'm no fan of Lambert and the stats are damning but they're not this damning - 'In 18 games since the 4-1 win at Blackpool on October 10, we have scored just three goals.'

A quick count up makes that 15 in the League. Not ideal but how hard is it to think '3? That doesn't sound like a lot when we've scored 3 in January...'
[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 10:32]

I thought that when I first read it yesterday and also had a count up. On 2nd look, it says the stats are relating to 1st half of games, not whole games.
The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point on 10:37 - Feb 3 with 1620 viewsBluefish

The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point on 10:33 - Feb 3 by hype313

It's unreadable, shocking website.

They are so desperate for revenue that they have sold their site down the river.

When was the last time you bought one or would pay to ready it online ad free?

They have shot themselves in the foot by being so out of tune that they have to chase the revenue with the lowest grade of ads. That in turn makes the site even less user friendly.

Newspapers just expected people to read them and paid the price. The Eadt etc were pretty non existent for me and the way they have been around Lambert has been the final nail in that coffin. They got their potential user base wrong to keep favour with the club and that misread the room badly

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point on 10:37 - Feb 3 with 1624 viewsTristan90

The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point on 10:36 - Feb 3 by DrissaDiallo

I thought that when I first read it yesterday and also had a count up. On 2nd look, it says the stats are relating to 1st half of games, not whole games.

Ah, okay. So just badly written then rather than badly written and badly counted!

Blog: Something Rotten

The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point on 10:40 - Feb 3 with 1608 viewshype313

The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point on 10:37 - Feb 3 by Bluefish

When was the last time you bought one or would pay to ready it online ad free?

They have shot themselves in the foot by being so out of tune that they have to chase the revenue with the lowest grade of ads. That in turn makes the site even less user friendly.

Newspapers just expected people to read them and paid the price. The Eadt etc were pretty non existent for me and the way they have been around Lambert has been the final nail in that coffin. They got their potential user base wrong to keep favour with the club and that misread the room badly

I wouldn't pay personally, nothing is ever proof read, hence the shocking lack of detail.

And as you say, the Sports dept were so concerned about upsetting the club, it was only until things were really rock bottom before they made their move. If they are a reflection of the fanbase, then where have they been since last March?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point on 12:34 - Feb 3 with 1351 viewsIllinoisblue

The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point on 10:24 - Feb 3 by homer_123

Just awful.

And that’s after a redesign to make it better! Terrible UX. Those videos are incredibly annoying. Put ads there, fine, got to pay the bills. But take your videos and fack off

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point on 12:37 - Feb 3 with 1327 viewshadleighboyblue

Wow , the stats from both articles are staggeringly bad .....how the hell is PL still here ?
The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point on 13:24 - Feb 3 with 1169 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I think they are.... it's a tough line to tread but thats the tone I get.

I think they should just report the stats.... no opinion needed, Lambo can't complain as stats are stats. Gives him just enough rope as it were

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point on 14:23 - Feb 3 with 990 viewsGarv

The EADT writers are seemingly trying to make a point on 10:40 - Feb 3 by hype313

I wouldn't pay personally, nothing is ever proof read, hence the shocking lack of detail.

And as you say, the Sports dept were so concerned about upsetting the club, it was only until things were really rock bottom before they made their move. If they are a reflection of the fanbase, then where have they been since last March?

Don't you think they actually are a reflection of the fan base?

Either way, I don't see why a local paper should feel obliged to call for a manager of the club they report on to be sacked.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024