Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... 19:37 - Feb 6 with 1375 viewsChrisd

Farcical. If there is any intent where he is just lifting his arm and that’s deemed deliberate foul play then that is simply ridiculous. How it even went to VAR I’m stunned. The game is becoming a joke.

https://www.skysports.com/premier-league-highlights/video/36504/12211001/ft-fulh
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 21:05]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 19:46 - Feb 6 with 1310 viewsWickets

Yer even Mitrovich, the Fulham player involved, was saying it was an accident .
Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 19:47 - Feb 6 with 1308 viewsScuzzer

Two very bad decisions by Mike Dean in a week. He really does need suspending...ruining the game for everyone. Got to say it VAR has added nothing to the game, it has just complicated things.

Established 1968

Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 20:09 - Feb 6 with 1243 viewsHerbivore

Completely agree. I just don't understand how he reaches the decision that that's a red card. As you say, even Mitrovich was arguing that it wasn't malicious.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 20:19 - Feb 6 with 1223 viewslongtimefan

Haven’t seen the incident but if he was sent off for “lifting an arm”, it would have been for violent conduct, not serious foul play.
Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 20:57 - Feb 6 with 1163 viewsChrisd

Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 20:19 - Feb 6 by longtimefan

Haven’t seen the incident but if he was sent off for “lifting an arm”, it would have been for violent conduct, not serious foul play.

There was no violent conduct there, see what you think after you’ve seen the incident. I have added a link showing the highlights of the game in my OP, the sending off happened during added on time at the end of the game.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 21:06]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 21:17 - Feb 6 with 1110 viewsdominiciawful

Mike Dean can't referee a match without making it about him.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 22:41 - Feb 6 with 1053 viewslongtimefan

Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 20:57 - Feb 6 by Chrisd

There was no violent conduct there, see what you think after you’ve seen the incident. I have added a link showing the highlights of the game in my OP, the sending off happened during added on time at the end of the game.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 21:06]

Having seen it, it’s obviously being treated as him striking the other player. So he’s been sent off for the offence of violent conduct, not serious foul play. Whether the sending off is warranted is another matter
Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 23:28 - Feb 6 with 1000 viewsBonchosBicycle

Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 20:09 - Feb 6 by Herbivore

Completely agree. I just don't understand how he reaches the decision that that's a red card. As you say, even Mitrovich was arguing that it wasn't malicious.

Mitrovich however didn't help the situation by initially acting like he'd been shot. Still, VAR should have cleared that up in about three seconds. Crap decision.
Login to get fewer ads

Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 23:29 - Feb 6 with 998 viewsstrikalite

Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 22:41 - Feb 6 by longtimefan

Having seen it, it’s obviously being treated as him striking the other player. So he’s been sent off for the offence of violent conduct, not serious foul play. Whether the sending off is warranted is another matter

Violent conduct is just laughable, anyone can see it was accidental, it has to be overturned...

Ian Wright "the worst decision I have ever seen"....
Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 23:44 - Feb 6 with 976 viewsGarv

Becoming?!

It is a joke. The red card coming out was the most predicable outcome from that incident, and that's the sad thing.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 08:45 - Feb 7 with 841 viewsBryanPlug

Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 19:46 - Feb 6 by Wickets

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 10:36 - Feb 7 with 778 viewsLeaky

Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 19:46 - Feb 6 by Wickets

Yes he did, while rolling around on the ground like he had been hit by Tyson Fury.
Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 11:01 - Feb 7 with 752 viewsflettonblue

Scott Parker post match quote about the game becoming sterile with VAR were very true, in isolation many things look an offence where you have no common sense and only the rule book to refer to.
Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 17:32 - Feb 7 with 678 viewsWickets

Sending off in Fulham vs West Ham... on 10:36 - Feb 7 by Leaky

Yes he did, while rolling around on the ground like he had been hit by Tyson Fury.

Yes he did go down easy but he was pretty quick to say it was soft and seemed to be saying it was not a red .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024