Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently, Chambers didn't know about the comments Lambert made 21:34 - Feb 12 with 1579 viewschrismakin

Until he saw the footage

IF that's true, another shocking piece of management again

I.E Theyve not had that chat
[Post edited 12 Feb 2021 21:39]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Apparently, Chambers didn't know about the comments Lambert made on 21:41 - Feb 12 with 1501 viewsParamedic

He probably got Taylor to tell him. He only does the good news I reckon.

AllalallalSunderland

Apparently, Chambers didn't know about the comments Lambert made on 10:03 - Feb 13 with 948 viewsReusersgreasymop

Apparently, Chambers didn't know about the comments Lambert made on 21:41 - Feb 12 by Paramedic

He probably got Taylor to tell him. He only does the good news I reckon.

Good news ?!?! Is that a thing...
Apparently, Chambers didn't know about the comments Lambert made on 10:06 - Feb 13 with 936 viewsDubtractor

The worst bit about it for me, is that Lambert answered a question that wasn't even asked.

"Does the signing of Matheson mean Chambers might move back to CB"

Lambert - "Chambers is pretty much over the hill, his legs have gone, and he needs to probably retire soon."

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Apparently, Chambers didn't know about the comments Lambert made on 10:11 - Feb 13 with 903 viewsPinewoodblue

To be fair to Lambert it was hardly surprising that his post match views are different to the majority of fans, and presumably we now know, thanks to Chambers, that players see our position in much the same ways as fans.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Apparently, Chambers didn't know about the comments Lambert made on 10:32 - Feb 13 with 810 viewsWD19

I wouldn’t say ‘shocking’.

I would say ‘incompetence on a level entirely in keeping with what has gone before’.
Apparently, Chambers didn't know about the comments Lambert made on 12:19 - Feb 13 with 648 viewsSamWhiteUK

That was probably what Chambers' Instagram story was about
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024