Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Enormous Clear Out 22:22 - Feb 12 with 866 viewsParamedic

If this is large scale clear out happens who stays who goes? If no investment is this the start of the end?

AllalallalSunderland

The Enormous Clear Out on 22:25 - Feb 12 with 838 viewschrismakin

IF we have a new manager, I would like to see 22 registered first team squad members, and then utilising the u23 and u18 squad if and when required

IF we still have lambert, I'd let everyone go on a free and close the club, as we'll be league 2 by the end of 22/23

I would like the following as a base squad then a few new additions etc, but perms not loans

Holy
Chambers
Wolfenden
Ward
Wilson
Donacien
Kenlock
Dobra
Bishop
Downes
Mcgavin
Jackson
Norwood
Lankester
[Post edited 12 Feb 2021 22:29]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

The Enormous Clear Out on 22:32 - Feb 12 with 816 viewsParamedic

The Enormous Clear Out on 22:25 - Feb 12 by chrismakin

IF we have a new manager, I would like to see 22 registered first team squad members, and then utilising the u23 and u18 squad if and when required

IF we still have lambert, I'd let everyone go on a free and close the club, as we'll be league 2 by the end of 22/23

I would like the following as a base squad then a few new additions etc, but perms not loans

Holy
Chambers
Wolfenden
Ward
Wilson
Donacien
Kenlock
Dobra
Bishop
Downes
Mcgavin
Jackson
Norwood
Lankester

This concerns me. A good manager would have this squad of good players (because that’s what they are and while I’m on one Chambers is a fantastic player for this club, wears his heart on his sleeve, makes mistakes, played out of position, give him a break), Lambert however, cannot be allowed anywhere near negotiating player contracts. It’s going to be a disaster.

AllalallalSunderland

The Enormous Clear Out on 00:43 - Feb 13 with 694 viewsbournemouthblue

Holy
Chambers
Wolfenden
Ward
Wilson
Donacien
Kenlock
Dobra
Bishop
Downes
Mcgavin
Jackson
Norwood
Lankester

We'll need to be very canny on the free transfer market

Surely Lambert isn't in charge for this transfer window?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

The Enormous Clear Out on 08:24 - Feb 13 with 549 viewsChrisd

A big IF to get the right managerial appointment in after PL, but it doesn’t mean that our fortunates can’t be changed with the right appointment. After recent seasons of failure we need a clear out and need a new broom to sweep clean. A decent manager will keep what they need, but make canny additions to our squad. Let’s be frank, these players just haven’t delivered, yes our management haven’t helped either throughout this process. However, in going forwards we need a much smaller squad of players to pick from with an experienced spine throughout the team, mixed with young and hungry players that want to do well not just for themselves, but the club too. A whole change of ethos is required not just from the NEW management, but the squad of players, it’s all a bit too comfortable with little accountability.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2021 8:33]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

The Enormous Clear Out on 08:27 - Feb 13 with 538 viewsSuperblue95

Holy
Chambers
Wolfenden
Ward
Wilson
Donacien
Kenlock
Dobra
Bishop
Downes
Mcgavin
Jackson
Norwood
Lankester

Take Ward, Wilson, Kenlock and Donacien out of that. Defence needs a complete clear out

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024