Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Really pleased with the clean sheet"... 20:58 - Feb 16 with 988 viewsSpruceMoose

"Red card changed the course of the match".

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

"Really pleased with the clean sheet"... on 20:58 - Feb 16 with 979 viewsgainsboroughblue

Blah blah flares.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

"Really pleased with the clean sheet"... on 21:00 - Feb 16 with 934 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's never going to be easy facing a team battling for their survival. They've had more than their fair share of bad luck, it was always going to change at some point. We're just unlucky it was against us.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

"Really pleased with the clean sheet"... on 21:00 - Feb 16 with 929 viewsfloridaboy

If Evans doesnt sack that clown tomorrow then I cant see where another win is coming from.

Oxford will absolutely spank us on Saturday thats for sure!

The club is heading in the wrong direction and need to be very careful or it might well be a serious issue re relegation!
"Really pleased with the clean sheet"... on 21:00 - Feb 16 with 926 viewsParamedic

We’d have got 3 points tonight but the Blue Action guys turned up with flares and training had to be halted just at the bit I was explaining to them about that bit. Big clubs, European cup blah blah!

AllalallalSunderland

"Really pleased with the clean sheet"... on 21:02 - Feb 16 with 864 viewsdominiciawful

Made me chuckle.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

"Really pleased with the clean sheet"... on 21:14 - Feb 16 with 769 viewsChocorange

"Really pleased with the clean sheet"... on 21:00 - Feb 16 by Paramedic

We’d have got 3 points tonight but the Blue Action guys turned up with flares and training had to be halted just at the bit I was explaining to them about that bit. Big clubs, European cup blah blah!

It will be blue action , training suspended , opponents ten men behind the ball...

Nothing about how crap we are or how sh it this formation is

Sack him tonite
"Really pleased with the clean sheet"... on 21:15 - Feb 16 with 732 viewstractordownsouth

Is that a genuine quote? I can't separate the reality from the satire anymore.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2021 21:16]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

"Really pleased with the clean sheet"... on 21:50 - Feb 16 with 571 viewsNorthstandoldie

Christ even his wife wants nothing to do with him either....
Login to get fewer ads

"Really pleased with the clean sheet"... on 21:52 - Feb 16 with 518 viewsPositivelyPortman

"Really pleased with the clean sheet"... on 21:15 - Feb 16 by tractordownsouth

Just like the Government eh?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

"Really pleased with the clean sheet"... on 21:55 - Feb 16 with 447 viewsSwansea_Blue

"Really pleased with the clean sheet"... on 21:15 - Feb 16 by tractordownsouth

No it’s not. Just Sprucie playing a bit of Lambingo.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024