Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile Mickma and TC 22:00 - Feb 16 with 4494 viewslondontractorboy57

look to be heading towards another 3 points and nearer a place in the play offs BCWYWF.
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 17:58 - Feb 17 with 624 viewsMattinLondon

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 17:54 - Feb 17 by PJH

Only because I like MM and very much like the annoyance that it causes to some on here every time that they win.

Strange.
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 18:00 - Feb 17 with 612 viewsPJH

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 17:58 - Feb 17 by MattinLondon

Strange.

Which bit?

Liking MM or liking people getting wound up by MM doing well?
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 18:04 - Feb 17 with 600 viewsKeaneish

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 17:54 - Feb 17 by PJH

Only because I like MM and very much like the annoyance that it causes to some on here every time that they win.

Ah I see; those mind games persist years on - each to their own. Only one team for me. Can’t watch any other club side but it’s always been that way.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 18:10 - Feb 17 with 586 viewsrattram

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 22:18 - Feb 16 by Churchman

Why do you use that boring acronym BCWYWF? If you are saying that people who follow Ipswich Town Football Club deserve season after season of failure and endless decline because people wanted something better than the tedium of your ultimate manager McCarthy, just say it.

If MM was still here we would be dull and boring in the Championship instead of dull and boring in League 1.
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 18:14 - Feb 17 with 578 viewsMattinLondon

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 18:00 - Feb 17 by PJH

Which bit?

Liking MM or liking people getting wound up by MM doing well?

Neither.
It’s the people who like Mick who get upset the most when someone says something critical of him. Just find it strange, that they can’t see it.

I like Mick, too thin skinned for his own good and his stubbornness has stopped him from progressing- hope he does well.
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 18:14 - Feb 17 with 576 viewsmarchy

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 18:10 - Feb 17 by rattram

If MM was still here we would be dull and boring in the Championship instead of dull and boring in League 1.

He'd either have left anyway for the Ireland job, or he'd have stayed and the reduced funds from dwindling bored crowds would have made it even harder to stay in the Championship.
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 18:15 - Feb 17 with 575 viewsKeaneish

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 18:10 - Feb 17 by rattram

What a choice!

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 18:22 - Feb 17 with 549 viewsPJH

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 18:14 - Feb 17 by MattinLondon

Neither.
It’s the people who like Mick who get upset the most when someone says something critical of him. Just find it strange, that they can’t see it.

I like Mick, too thin skinned for his own good and his stubbornness has stopped him from progressing- hope he does well.

I don't get upset now, I laugh at most of the posts on here that still try to justify their anti MM stance because they are hardly posting from a position of strength are they?
Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 18:23 - Feb 17 with 548 viewsChurchman

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:07 - Feb 17 by londontractorboy57

No dont be such a melt he could of been an Ipswich icon kept us stable for a couple of seasons then moved up to DOF but no the melts who know better gobbed off and we are heading to obscurity. YOU GOT WHAT YOU WISHED FOR NOW LIVE WITH IT

With a post like that you are a Norwich fan on a wind up. Well done, I particularly like the use of capitals to drive home your point. How grown up.

‘Could have been an Ipswich icon’, ‘then moved up to DOF’. Hilarious.
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 18:27 - Feb 17 with 529 viewsKeaneish

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 18:22 - Feb 17 by PJH

I don't get upset now, I laugh at most of the posts on here that still try to justify their anti MM stance because they are hardly posting from a position of strength are they?

This discussion is so tedious. When will it end...???

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 18:33 - Feb 17 with 513 viewsMattinLondon

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 18:22 - Feb 17 by PJH

I have an issue with the idea that someone can be ‘anti-Mick’. Most wanted a change due to the fact that at the time, the football was extremely dull, attendances were dropping and people wanted something better. For me, the dull football was the ultimate factor in wanting Mick to go. If he played more progressive exciting football then I would have wanted him to stay on. I wouldn’t say that I was, or still am anti-Mick.

The decision to let Mick go, in my opinion, was the correct one but the two subsequent managerial appointments were wrong. If, at the time, Evans had fluked it with someone great then we wouldn’t be having this discussion.
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 18:34 - Feb 17 with 512 viewsMattinLondon

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 18:27 - Feb 17 by Keaneish

This discussion is so tedious. When will it end...???

When I say so. We can stop....now.
FAO Gav on 18:36 - Feb 17 with 513 viewsScottCandage

Love the thread killer. Can we get a phrase killer? Would love to mute MM, Mick, Mick McCarthy, and the name of whatever club that will tire of him in 2 years when the fans don't kiss his a$$ for 0-0 no shot draws.
FAO Gav on 18:41 - Feb 17 with 503 viewsMattinLondon

FAO Gav on 18:36 - Feb 17 by ScottCandage

Love the thread killer. Can we get a phrase killer? Would love to mute MM, Mick, Mick McCarthy, and the name of whatever club that will tire of him in 2 years when the fans don't kiss his a$$ for 0-0 no shot draws.

Er, didn’t that particular 0-0 only happen yesterday?
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 18:46 - Feb 17 with 496 viewsradiogaga

Good manager who formerly managed us for 5 and a half years before things ran their natural course in 'making a good start at his new club' shocker.

Good on them. The time had come for MM and ITFC to part ways, we have gone on to make 2 disastrously bad appointments whilst they've landed themselves a decent Championship job. I don't get why it continues to be trudged up though, hindsight is lazy. At the time, a change was obviously necessary for all parties.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2021 18:49]

Poll: How many points will Town need to make the off-plays?
Blog: Expectations of Paul Lambert's Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024