Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile Mickma and TC 22:00 - Feb 16 with 4493 viewslondontractorboy57

look to be heading towards another 3 points and nearer a place in the play offs BCWYWF.
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 14:25 - Feb 17 with 1069 viewsmarchy

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 14:14 - Feb 17 by londontractorboy57

Those that outed MM deserve all the scorn of true supporters you called him a Dino and look where we have ended up RIP ITFC.

Was he going to stay forever otherwise then?
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:07 - Feb 17 with 1030 viewslondontractorboy57

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 14:25 - Feb 17 by marchy

Was he going to stay forever otherwise then?

No dont be such a melt he could of been an Ipswich icon kept us stable for a couple of seasons then moved up to DOF but no the melts who know better gobbed off and we are heading to obscurity. YOU GOT WHAT YOU WISHED FOR NOW LIVE WITH IT
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:13 - Feb 17 with 1025 viewsRadioOrwell

I'm struggling to remember any instance when a Town fan wished to end up firmly in the 3rd division with no real chance of promotion.
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:14 - Feb 17 with 1023 viewsmarchy

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:07 - Feb 17 by londontractorboy57

No dont be such a melt he could of been an Ipswich icon kept us stable for a couple of seasons then moved up to DOF but no the melts who know better gobbed off and we are heading to obscurity. YOU GOT WHAT YOU WISHED FOR NOW LIVE WITH IT

So the Ireland job wouldn't have interested him when it came up mere months later then?
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:22 - Feb 17 with 1019 viewslondontractorboy57

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 22:19 - Feb 16 by unstableblue

It just won’t last!

Great he and TC are winning.

Great they have form.

But the possession stats in recent games just aren’t sustainable for fans to stay on board. They just aren’t.

Cardiff fans were saying Saturday that if Coventry had been sharper they would have at least drawn, with Robbins saying Coventry played worst in ages and still dominated play.

Mick is great; but he won’t be the future for them, as he wasn’t for us!

Why can’t people see it.

Stats mean f all its points that count not stats.
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:24 - Feb 17 with 1014 viewslondontractorboy57

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 22:21 - Feb 16 by ArnieM

OP: TROLL

reply from op u blinkered melt
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:24 - Feb 17 with 1015 viewsArnieM

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:22 - Feb 17 by londontractorboy57

Stats mean f all its points that count not stats.

Troll

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:27 - Feb 17 with 1011 viewsartsbossbeard

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 22:19 - Feb 16 by unstableblue

It just won’t last!

Great he and TC are winning.

Great they have form.

But the possession stats in recent games just aren’t sustainable for fans to stay on board. They just aren’t.

Cardiff fans were saying Saturday that if Coventry had been sharper they would have at least drawn, with Robbins saying Coventry played worst in ages and still dominated play.

Mick is great; but he won’t be the future for them, as he wasn’t for us!

Why can’t people see it.

Crivens.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:27 - Feb 17 with 1007 viewslondontractorboy57

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:24 - Feb 17 by ArnieM

Troll

Melt
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:33 - Feb 17 with 987 viewscbower

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 22:39 - Feb 16 by itfcjoe

Fú(king possession stats, what are you on!

How did your 59% go for us tonight?!

He really is stuck on that and even though he has some good insights at times, I am all but ignoring what he says right now.

bluescouser

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:36 - Feb 17 with 977 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:13 - Feb 17 by RadioOrwell

I'm struggling to remember any instance when a Town fan wished to end up firmly in the 3rd division with no real chance of promotion.

Well exactly

We were comfortable, outperforming our budget YOY but a bit dull in the Championship. An increasing number of fans wished for better and a change was made, but instead we’re now a division below, just as dull and utter sh*t. Therefore not sure how anyone can argue BCWYWF doesn’t apply here, it’s gone disastrously by any objective measure

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:41 - Feb 17 with 967 viewsvapour_trail

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:36 - Feb 17 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Well exactly

We were comfortable, outperforming our budget YOY but a bit dull in the Championship. An increasing number of fans wished for better and a change was made, but instead we’re now a division below, just as dull and utter sh*t. Therefore not sure how anyone can argue BCWYWF doesn’t apply here, it’s gone disastrously by any objective measure

That’s not completely factual.

I remember a vocal minority on here, who would state they’d be happier with attacking football and a promotion push in division three, over dinofootball and safety in division 2.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:53 - Feb 17 with 954 viewsmarchy

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:36 - Feb 17 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Well exactly

Marcus Evans did not act upon any vocal minority's wishes, regardless of whatever he claims now in mitigation.
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 17:07 - Feb 17 with 928 viewsPJH

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:41 - Feb 17 by vapour_trail

I remember a vocal minority on here, who would state they’d be happier with attacking football and a promotion push in division three, over dinofootball and safety in division 2.

and ended up with neither although the first half of last season did at least look like they would have the promotion push.
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 17:11 - Feb 17 with 925 viewsMattinLondon

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 22:07 - Feb 16 by SpruceMoose

Best manager we've had in years. You remember, surely?

Not exactly a lot to pick from.
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 17:25 - Feb 17 with 909 viewsMattinLondon

Is some idiot going to post a similar post each time Cardiff win?
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 17:27 - Feb 17 with 908 viewslondontractorboy57

we have still not achieved any of it BCWYWF
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 17:35 - Feb 17 with 900 viewsPJH

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 17:25 - Feb 17 by MattinLondon

Is some idiot going to post a similar post each time Cardiff win?

If so I hope that there are 16 more such posts or 19 if they do not go up automatically.
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 17:39 - Feb 17 with 888 viewsLankHenners

And for all that it's now a well worn out 'joke', there were a few on here who explicitly stated, without a hint of irony, that they wouldn't mind getting relegated because it would be a nice change to visit some new grounds.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 17:39 - Feb 17 with 882 viewsVaughan8

Wow. Do you actually believe that?

Unfortunately it was the right time to part ways. People seem to forget getting absolutely humiliated by a non league team in the FA Cup.

Yes Mick kept us up every year, and maybe we didn't realise the extent of the budget he was under but we did have some awful performances and it was getting a bit mind numbing.

BTW I'm not saying the sh!te we have now is better.............
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 17:39 - Feb 17 with 879 viewsHighgateBlue

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 16:53 - Feb 17 by marchy

Marcus Evans did not act upon any vocal minority's wishes, regardless of whatever he claims now in mitigation.

I believe there was a majority in favour of getting rid of Mick. I also believed that majority was wrong, and continue to believe they were wrong.

Do you really think the majority wanted him kept?

Regardless of how many it was, there was indeed a significant vocal element to them as you accept. Marcus clearly became aware of their views, so it's perfectly fair for those of us who wanted to keep Mick to say "be careful what you wish for". Wanting to get rid of Mick without considering how likely it would be that his replacement would perform better on a similar budget is rather like wanting to be rid of Marcus without considering what we might end up with instead...
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 17:51 - Feb 17 with 848 viewsmarchy

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 17:39 - Feb 17 by HighgateBlue

I believe there was a majority in favour of getting rid of Mick. I also believed that majority was wrong, and continue to believe they were wrong.

Do you really think the majority wanted him kept?

Regardless of how many it was, there was indeed a significant vocal element to them as you accept. Marcus clearly became aware of their views, so it's perfectly fair for those of us who wanted to keep Mick to say "be careful what you wish for". Wanting to get rid of Mick without considering how likely it would be that his replacement would perform better on a similar budget is rather like wanting to be rid of Marcus without considering what we might end up with instead...

I think there's nuance to it. I don't think the majority wanted him kept at all. I think the influential majority in the decision were those - myself included - who had had enough of us selling players like Murphy and seeing them replaced by players like Best, enough of finding games utterly unenjoyable, enough of seeing signs of progress and ambition disappearing, enough of erstwhile nobodies like Huddersfield and Brentford getting their acts together and leaving us in the dust, and enough of all other teams' fans seemingly having a lot more fun than we were whilst hearing Mick, in his inexplicable willingness to play lightning rod and draw fire away from our ridiculously inept owner, essentially scoffing at anyone who dared hope for anything better, and therefore stopped going. I never once booed, and it wasn't so much that I wanted Mick gone, I just wanted to give a sh*t again. And I think enough of a chunk of our crowd probably felt similarly given the dwindling numbers. How were we going to stay in the Championship with half the ground empty on match day? As has been repeated so often on here, the only thing of which that influential majority are guilty is trusting Evans not to make a complete balls-up of replacing Mick after he decided (mutually) that a change was necessary. And, of course, he did. That doesn't mean it was wrong to hope for better.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2021 17:52]
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 17:53 - Feb 17 with 842 viewsKeaneish

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 22:09 - Feb 16 by PJH

I think Cardiff are my second favourite team at the moment, well done again MM(and TC).

You have a second favourite team!? Weird.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 17:54 - Feb 17 with 840 viewsMattinLondon

He could have, he should have, he would have.

The thing is most people are living with it - it’s people like you who are the boring ones and bringing it up. By people like you I mean idiots.
Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 17:54 - Feb 17 with 840 viewsPJH

Meanwhile Mickma and TC on 17:53 - Feb 17 by Keaneish

You have a second favourite team!? Weird.

Only because I like MM and very much like the annoyance that it causes to some on here every time that they win.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024