Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know if ITKD got the team right? 14:05 - Feb 20 with 1249 viewsFreddiesearsismagic

Of course he did 👍🏻
Anyone know if ITKD got the team right? on 14:07 - Feb 20 with 1214 viewsBlueBadger

[Post edited 20 Feb 2021 14:07]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone know if ITKD got the team right? on 14:08 - Feb 20 with 1182 viewsMattinLondon

Self-congratulations are the hallmark of a bell end in a boring job and no prospect of getting out of that hole.
Anyone know if ITKD got the team right? on 14:12 - Feb 20 with 1106 viewsFreddiesearsismagic

Anyone know if ITKD got the team right? on 14:08 - Feb 20 by MattinLondon

Self-congratulations are the hallmark of a bell end in a boring job and no prospect of getting out of that hole.

Cheer up pal 👍🏻
Anyone know if ITKD got the team right? on 14:53 - Feb 20 with 915 viewsKeno

Anyone know if ITKD got the team right? on 14:07 - Feb 20 by BlueBadger

[Post edited 20 Feb 2021 14:07]

or

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone know if ITKD got the team right? on 14:56 - Feb 20 with 877 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone know if ITKD got the team right? on 14:08 - Feb 20 by MattinLondon

It's also possible to be a bell end in a boring job and no prospect of getting out of that hole without congratulating oneself. I know from first hand experience.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone know if ITKD got the team right? on 15:39 - Feb 20 with 702 viewsRyorry

"Look at meeeee" 🙄

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024