Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have this consortium even got any money? 15:22 - Feb 28 with 4823 viewsMrTown

Was excited with initial news, but the more I read, I worry about the supposed takeover?

Do they have any capital themselves?

I find it hard to see how a fund backed club who operate at a hefty loss per year will end well.

Someone counter with a bit of positivity please.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Have this consortium even got any money? on 17:52 - Feb 28 with 372 viewsBlueBorn86

At the end of the day we don’t know a lot about this takeover and who is supposedly behind it. Until it all comes into the light, if it does, then we can speculate as to whether it will be good or bad for us.
I’m a full fact guy. Until they declare intentions and have spent a bit of time in post then I will be wary but I’d still like to see the end of Evans’ era.
Have this consortium even got any money? on 17:53 - Feb 28 with 383 viewsHighgateBlue

The simple answer is that nobody on here has a clue. And yet many want this supposed 'consortium' to own the club.
Have this consortium even got any money? on 18:14 - Feb 28 with 302 viewsSwansea_Blue

Have this consortium even got any money? on 17:53 - Feb 28 by HighgateBlue

The simple answer is that nobody on here has a clue. And yet many want this supposed 'consortium' to own the club.

I think many just want to see the back of Evans, and rightly so. We’ve had 13 years of decline under him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Have this consortium even got any money? on 18:17 - Feb 28 with 294 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Have this consortium even got any money? on 17:43 - Feb 28 by MrTown

You just said a pension fund has a lot of money in it - no explanation on how it works. Hence it wasn’t a useful post to read.

I also explained why they make investments like this and how it's not scary.
I wish I hadn't bothered.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024