Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? 19:25 - Mar 3 with 2122 viewsSpruceMoose

Less bed wetting, more patience. That'll benefit a lot of you!
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 19:25]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 22:28 - Mar 3 with 438 viewshoppy

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:36 - Mar 3 by SpruceMoose

Twenty five threads all on the same thing started every five minutes doesn't do anyone any good.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 19:37]

Unless it's about cheese?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 07:42 - Mar 4 with 368 viewswkj

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 22:27 - Mar 3 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Rumour has it that even Chrismakin saw the number of new threads on the same subject and thought it was a bit much.

Top banter

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 08:02 - Mar 4 with 355 viewshoppy

To the OP...
Have you accidentally switched to thread view?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 09:39 - Mar 4 with 309 viewsStokieBlue

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:38 - Mar 3 by J2BLUE

It's an ITFC forum discussing something that happened literally minutes ago.

I don't see the issue. People are only bouncing ideas off each other. Most people will consider it and then assume the takeover is going ahead.

He's got a fair point though.

A lot of people aren't really bouncing ideas off each other though, they are trying to examine the minute of every statement and press article for information that simply isn't there and then having a meltdown if any small thing casts doubt on what they want to happen.

Nobody (or very few) are actually privy to the information so lurching from "it's amazing" to "it's the end of the world" within the same day or hour is crazy.

At the moment this board is a prime example of analysis paralysis except a lot of the analysis isn't very good. Harsh maybe but that is where we are.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 11:35 - Mar 4 with 274 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 07:42 - Mar 4 by wkj

Top banter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024