Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attempts on Target.... 07:00 - Mar 7 with 899 viewsbobbyramsey

One.

Abysmal.

Attempts on Target.... on 08:33 - Mar 7 with 843 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Attempts on Target.... on 08:37 - Mar 7 with 833 viewsWD19

How many times this season has our manager admitted after a game that getting enough efforts on target was a problem?

Answer = 1
Attempts on Target.... on 08:44 - Mar 7 with 809 viewsBseaBlue

I thought that despite the poor performance, we did have some good chances! Parrot hit the post, Norwood missed another 1 on 1, Jackson hit the bar and I would say Harrop's free kick was a half chance, purely for the position of it.

Yes it was a poor performance but the 'one attempt on target argument doesn't necessarily paint the whole picture.
Attempts on Target.... on 09:01 - Mar 7 with 785 viewsArnieM

Why?

No midfield

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Attempts on Target.... on 09:12 - Mar 7 with 764 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Attempts on Target.... on 09:01 - Mar 7 by ArnieM

Why?

No midfield

I wonder whether it was wise to have 3 loanees playing behind Norwood. They've hardly played together, and it's such an important part of the team.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Attempts on Target.... on 09:15 - Mar 7 with 754 viewsBseaBlue

Attempts on Target.... on 09:12 - Mar 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

I wonder whether it was wise to have 3 loanees playing behind Norwood. They've hardly played together, and it's such an important part of the team.

Agree. Certainly missed Judge but what were the other alternatives? Sears has been woeful for a long time, Edwards has looked like a competition winner since he returned from injury and Lankester hasn't set the world alight either. Maybe Jackson could have started in a wide role but then he hasn't played much either.

Width and wingers/inside forwards is definitely an area of fo us for us to recruit in the summer.
Attempts on Target.... on 09:17 - Mar 7 with 737 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Attempts on Target.... on 09:15 - Mar 7 by BseaBlue

Agree. Certainly missed Judge but what were the other alternatives? Sears has been woeful for a long time, Edwards has looked like a competition winner since he returned from injury and Lankester hasn't set the world alight either. Maybe Jackson could have started in a wide role but then he hasn't played much either.

Width and wingers/inside forwards is definitely an area of fo us for us to recruit in the summer.

Downes in and move Bishop forward.

Edwards, very effective earlier in the season.

Not saying it's perfect, but there are alternatives.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Attempts on Target.... on 09:48 - Mar 7 with 683 viewsbobbyramsey

Attempts on Target.... on 08:44 - Mar 7 by BseaBlue

I thought that despite the poor performance, we did have some good chances! Parrot hit the post, Norwood missed another 1 on 1, Jackson hit the bar and I would say Harrop's free kick was a half chance, purely for the position of it.

Yes it was a poor performance but the 'one attempt on target argument doesn't necessarily paint the whole picture.

You have to be on target to score, if you score more than the opposition you win games.

Hitting the woodwork is not scoring nor is it on target....... ;)
Login to get fewer ads

Attempts on Target.... on 09:53 - Mar 7 with 676 viewsBryanPlug

Attempts on Target.... on 09:17 - Mar 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

Downes in and move Bishop forward.

Edwards, very effective earlier in the season.

Not saying it's perfect, but there are alternatives.

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Attempts on Target.... on 10:01 - Mar 7 with 656 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Attempts on Target.... on 09:53 - Mar 7 by BryanPlug

I used to love Sears, and hope he would find some of his old form from when he first joined. Wonder how much that injury took its toll.

Think he needs a fresh start somewhere.

Attempts on Target.... on 10:03 - Mar 7 with 646 viewspointofblue

Attempts on Target.... on 09:53 - Mar 7 by BryanPlug

Maybe it’s Cook’s inexperience with the squad but Downes in with Bishop at 10 was the obvious solution from the off rather than starting Harrop.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024