Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No COVID deaths for 24 hrs? 16:16 - Mar 7 with 2312 viewsMullet

Forgive me, as I've just seen it go up, but isn't that because they would or will be reported tomorrow?

While I'm not one for doom-mongering or the dismissive types either way, going back to the classroom tomorrow is making me anxious enough without misreporting. In the past month I've noticed people are slacker and slacker with following distancing and masks here.

Are we likely to see a corner turned now? I'm expecting the R rate to rise thanks to us reopening in this way right before Easter but I hope not. Certainly we'll need a bit of luck for things to go really well from what I've experienced.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

No COVID deaths for 24 hrs? on 22:42 - Mar 7 with 234 viewsNthsuffolkblue

No COVID deaths for 24 hrs? on 22:39 - Mar 7 by Cotty

We are a long long way off 0 deaths unfortunately. I am facing classrooms of 70+ unvaccinated students in the not so distant future, so completely understand the anxiety. Good luck.

Wow! 70+ in one room? That can't be right! You are having to combine regular classes I guess.

Stay safe as best you can!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

No COVID deaths for 24 hrs? on 22:47 - Mar 7 with 224 viewsElderGrizzly

No COVID deaths for 24 hrs? on 22:39 - Mar 7 by Cotty

We are a long long way off 0 deaths unfortunately. I am facing classrooms of 70+ unvaccinated students in the not so distant future, so completely understand the anxiety. Good luck.

School or University. Not that it matters for you. Stay safe!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024