Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For whoever was asking about IFollow numbers. 13:19 - Mar 8 with 997 viewscatch74

6000 on Saturday - another record.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

For whoever was asking about IFollow numbers. on 15:28 - Mar 8 with 926 viewsnoggin

I thought the record would be way more.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

For whoever was asking about IFollow numbers. on 15:33 - Mar 8 with 916 viewsSwansea_Blue

For whoever was asking about IFollow numbers. on 15:28 - Mar 8 by noggin

I thought the record would be way more.

Strangely low isn't it. Unless these are tickets on top of ST holders? If it's both ST and non-ST then I'm surprised. You'd have thought most of the ST holders and you'd get more 'walk up' tickets as it's so easy to purchase/watch.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

For whoever was asking about IFollow numbers. on 15:38 - Mar 8 with 905 viewsnoggin

For whoever was asking about IFollow numbers. on 15:33 - Mar 8 by Swansea_Blue

Strangely low isn't it. Unless these are tickets on top of ST holders? If it's both ST and non-ST then I'm surprised. You'd have thought most of the ST holders and you'd get more 'walk up' tickets as it's so easy to purchase/watch.

It includes ITFC season ticket holders as they have to pay for away games. I don't know if it includes IFollow season tickets,

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

For whoever was asking about IFollow numbers. on 15:38 - Mar 8 with 901 viewsStokieBlue

I assumed it meant purchased on the day or those who have purchased monthly or season tickets with iFollow.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

For whoever was asking about IFollow numbers. on 15:43 - Mar 8 with 893 viewsParsley

There will be more people watching as you just need to purchase one pass for however many people in your house to watch it
For whoever was asking about IFollow numbers. on 16:09 - Mar 8 with 834 viewsLeaky

Season tickets only apply to home games . Away games season ticket holders have buy the same way as everyone else
For whoever was asking about IFollow numbers. on 21:13 - Mar 8 with 742 viewsBluedanW

For whoever was asking about IFollow numbers. on 16:09 - Mar 8 by Leaky

Season tickets only apply to home games . Away games season ticket holders have buy the same way as everyone else

We have set the record for away team purchases.

I wonder who has the record for total passes sold for game including season ticket holders if home game.

I tried to find the figures online for ifollow figures and couldn't.

That's to say records are true. I always used to doubt attendance figures as many game seemed more full and questioned whether it was for tax fiddle reasons lol
For whoever was asking about IFollow numbers. on 08:46 - Mar 9 with 593 viewsdirtyboy

I find it impressive it's the highest, but like others, think it's low all things considered.

You'd like to think a well supported ITFC would get around 15k in the stadium on a first home game in League One with a new manager, so why we're at half? Do many households travel? I guess you get 2 people from plenty of households go, so maybe that iFollow is around 10,000 in terms of actual people watching.

I still think iFollow is a cumbersome platform to operate and this weekend particularly, it didn't seem to show up the 'Live Match Centre' on the fixtures straight away and I was flicking around trying to get the live set up (it's much easier on an iPhone, but I wanted on the big screen via HDMI)

Perhaps the club can better advertise? Perhaps season ticket holders are reluctant to spend additionally on away games after their already significant outlay.

In summary, I still think that's a low number and could be improved significantly with better targeted marketing.
Login to get fewer ads

For whoever was asking about IFollow numbers. on 12:13 - Mar 9 with 522 viewshoppy

That's pretty impressive. 6000.

It's like when you're filling up with petrol and it just goes to £39.72 or something similar to fill your tank and you try and tease the last bit in to finish on £40.00 exactly is much more satisfying than if you then overshoot to £40.02.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024