Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good First Half of football 19:50 - Mar 9 with 696 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Two good sides. Looks like a decent Championship game. Referee is letting it flow, which helps. Lots of skill from us.

Don't be downhearted!
Good First Half of football on 19:53 - Mar 9 with 661 viewsfooters

I really enjoyed it. No idea why people are being so negative. The bloke's had a maximum of three days with them on the grass and it's a fair amount he's been able to do.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Good First Half of football on 19:54 - Mar 9 with 626 viewsMrTown

One good side, one side trying to be good with poor players.

No blame attached to Paul Cook after being with the group about 2 full days of training.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Good First Half of football on 19:56 - Mar 9 with 596 viewsCokeIsKey

Embarrassing that people are delighted with the performance because we had a bit of nice possession in the first 10 minutes before falling apart. Last time I checked, losing with 0 shots is nothing to be happy about.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Good First Half of football on 20:04 - Mar 9 with 498 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Good First Half of football on 19:56 - Mar 9 by CokeIsKey

Embarrassing that people are delighted with the performance because we had a bit of nice possession in the first 10 minutes before falling apart. Last time I checked, losing with 0 shots is nothing to be happy about.

Embarrassing? Wow, you're easily embarrassed!

I'm positive because Lankester, Bishop and Edwards have combined well. We're moving the ball forward with urgency and no small amount of skill. I've watched Ipswich pass the ball back to the Central Defenders from the edge of the opposition box for years, tonight we've got players taking the opposition on and dribbling at them.

Lincoln are good for this Division. They look like they will hold their own in the Championship.

We haven't scored, but we have had chances. There are reasons to be positive.
Good First Half of football on 20:08 - Mar 9 with 457 viewsMetal_Hacker

Championship game ? Wow

Poll: If it were one or the other

Good First Half of football on 20:21 - Mar 9 with 332 viewsTieDyedIn95

Good First Half of football on 19:53 - Mar 9 by footers

I really enjoyed it. No idea why people are being so negative. The bloke's had a maximum of three days with them on the grass and it's a fair amount he's been able to do.

I remember people saying this when Lambert also couldn't buy a win in the Championship. People are being negative because we're walking towards another season in the third division and making absolutely no fight of it. This is the same naff football we've played all season, not Cooks fault but I am hardly positive about another season in this dire league, especially given how good our recruitment has been in recent years...

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024