Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell sees so much of the ball.. 20:28 - Mar 9 with 540 viewsSwailsey

But makes so little happen.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Dozzell sees so much of the ball.. on 20:29 - Mar 9 with 531 viewsSpruceMoose

I've always been a fan but lately I've come to the conclusion that it wouldn't upset me too much to cash in on him if the opportunity came along.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 20:29]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Dozzell sees so much of the ball.. on 20:30 - Mar 9 with 512 viewsGlasgowBlue

His long passes are as good as anything you will see but his short passing is so wasteful and ineffective.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Dozzell sees so much of the ball.. on 20:31 - Mar 9 with 461 viewsSwansea_Blue

Kind of inevitable in that position. He's supposed to be just keeping it ticking over and shielding the back four. It's those ahead of him I'm more disappointed in. There's too much ball watching, too little movement and not enough quality. There's only Judge who looks able to do anything. Everyone else very poor.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Dozzell sees so much of the ball.. on 20:31 - Mar 9 with 462 viewsCoco

Dozzell sees so much of the ball.. on 20:30 - Mar 9 by GlasgowBlue

His long passes are as good as anything you will see but his short passing is so wasteful and ineffective.

Not sure that statement holds up

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Dozzell sees so much of the ball.. on 20:32 - Mar 9 with 443 viewsN2_Blue

Dozzell sees so much of the ball.. on 20:29 - Mar 9 by SpruceMoose

I've always been a fan but lately I've come to the conclusion that it wouldn't upset me too much to cash in on him if the opportunity came along.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 20:29]

cash in on him? I doubt there are going to be any offers.

He's just not very good, not a patch on his father.

So evident that PC has a huge job. The squad is not good enough. Forget about the playoffs, we need a huge summer in an attempt to have a squad capable of promotion next season.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Dozzell sees so much of the ball.. on 20:32 - Mar 9 with 436 viewsSwailsey

Ahem.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Dozzell sees so much of the ball.. on 20:33 - Mar 9 with 431 viewsjeera

It's exhausting to watch.

They're keeping shape at the back, dominating the centre, and we're passing about skirting around them.

We need to be trying things.

Bishop looked promising to start with but came up with few ideas.

As I'm typing we've just scored!!!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024