Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter 23:39 - Mar 19 with 1825 viewsIllinoisblue

And you go to give a measured and thoughtful response, only to find your abuser has blocked you and thus prevents you from replying.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 00:14 - Mar 20 with 1712 viewsSpruceMoose

Sounds like your thoughtful measured response would have been wasted on them Illy!

Anyway, still got snow up your way?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 00:32 - Mar 20 with 1683 viewsIllinoisblue

When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 00:14 - Mar 20 by SpruceMoose

Sounds like your thoughtful measured response would have been wasted on them Illy!

Anyway, still got snow up your way?

My response to being called a gobsheeite would have been SO measured! Snow is pretty much gone despite picking up another couple inches this Monday just gone.

62 - 78 - 81

When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 00:34 - Mar 20 with 1668 viewsSpruceMoose

When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 00:32 - Mar 20 by Illinoisblue

My response to being called a gobsheeite would have been SO measured! Snow is pretty much gone despite picking up another couple inches this Monday just gone.

Had a couple of near twenty degree days last week. Brought out a few premature flip flop wearers strutting their stuff. Freezing rain since then!

False spring. Every year.

Can't say I've ever thought of you as a gobshoite! You seem like one of the good eggs to me!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 02:02 - Mar 20 with 1605 viewsSuperCoops

When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 00:32 - Mar 20 by Illinoisblue

Ah, was that your little tête à tête with Cruncher's army?
When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 07:53 - Mar 20 with 1294 viewsKieran_Knows

That’s Crunchie and his little dweebs for you.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 09:50 - Mar 20 with 1088 viewsMullet

Do you want me to give you some grief on there so it doesn’t go to waste?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 10:38 - Mar 20 with 1019 viewsIllinoisblue

When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 02:02 - Mar 20 by SuperCoops

Ah, was that your little tête à tête with Cruncher's army?

It was Amy steaming in two footed. And yes part of the cruncher discussion. Was unaware she’d blocked me

62 - 78 - 81

When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 12:21 - Mar 20 with 885 viewsSuperCoops

When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 10:38 - Mar 20 by Illinoisblue

It was Amy steaming in two footed. And yes part of the cruncher discussion. Was unaware she’d blocked me

Welcome to the club. She blocked me a year ago for the audacity of "liking" an innocent question someone else asked her! I hadn't even engaged in any chat with her!!!

For a "social media expert", she's very thin skinned. She will fit in with the TT crowd very well.
Login to get fewer ads

When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 13:02 - Mar 20 with 812 viewsstonojnr

When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 12:21 - Mar 20 by SuperCoops

Welcome to the club. She blocked me a year ago for the audacity of "liking" an innocent question someone else asked her! I hadn't even engaged in any chat with her!!!

For a "social media expert", she's very thin skinned. She will fit in with the TT crowd very well.

alot of twitter users usually are, ultimately their choice if they dont want to debate with you, just ignore them.

there was a regular poster on here who blocked me on twitter, though they werent even following me and had no direct engagement at all, so god knows why they bothered.
When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 14:01 - Mar 20 with 737 viewsSuperCoops

When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 13:02 - Mar 20 by stonojnr

alot of twitter users usually are, ultimately their choice if they dont want to debate with you, just ignore them.

there was a regular poster on here who blocked me on twitter, though they werent even following me and had no direct engagement at all, so god knows why they bothered.

I don't even think I was a follower of Amy either. Just witnessed her getting into a discussion with someone else, wasn't heated or anything. I hadn't chipped in. The other person asked what I thought was a politely worded and non-confrontational question. I "liked" the question and suddenly I was blocked!!!
When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 15:23 - Mar 20 with 677 viewsWeWereZombies

When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 10:38 - Mar 20 by Illinoisblue

Is this the same Amy who briefly appeared on here a year or two ago and tried to p1sstake jeera on food choices but just ended up making a fool of herself?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

When a town fan has a dig at you on twitter on 15:24 - Mar 20 with 665 viewsHipsterectomy

What ever happened to our Portugese super fan who turned into a Suffolk celeb? Is he still on twitter?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024