Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lockdown Hysteria 09:34 - Mar 22 with 387 viewsSouperJim

Is it just me, or has the country gone a touch bananas? Harry and Megan, the whole women not safe on the streets thing, Piers Morgan, protests about protests, even the ridiculous spat on here with some podcast! Bed wetters left right and centre.

It's like nothing has been going on for 12 months except covid, so now there's other things to focus on everyone and their cat has gone off the deep end. Is this how the post-trump era is going to be? If so, I'm going off grid.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Lockdown Hysteria on 09:36 - Mar 22 with 364 viewsGeoffSentence

It was pretty bonkers before covid, it's just that was over a year ago now so memories may have faded.

Brexit was the thing that was mainly vexing us in Ye Goode Olde Days.

Out damned scot Out I say
Poll: How many more goals will these toothless wonders score before season end

Lockdown Hysteria on 09:37 - Mar 22 with 360 viewsclive_baker

To be fair, after Brexit, Trump, Covid etc, if 'news' is now Piers Morgan walking off a TV programme that I don't watch and some chumps on a Podcast that I won't listen to, I'll happily take that.

Poll: Are you happy with the lineup today?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lockdown Hysteria on 09:40 - Mar 22 with 333 viewsSouperJim

Lockdown Hysteria on 09:36 - Mar 22 by GeoffSentence

It was pretty bonkers before covid, it's just that was over a year ago now so memories may have faded.

Brexit was the thing that was mainly vexing us in Ye Goode Olde Days.

You can understand people getting excited about Brexit though, big stuff innit, potential national financial ruin and whatnot. But the sheer level of noise on some of this utterly trivial nonsense is quite something. There deffo is something in the air right now (no pun intended).

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Lockdown Hysteria on 09:49 - Mar 22 with 271 viewsMookamoo

If you can't vent to friends and family then there is bound to be an increase in people sounding off on forums. Its not really a surprise the smaller things become more important when you've only got your own head to talk to.

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021