Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I would love to be a fly on the wall .... 18:13 - Mar 27 with 1810 viewsArnieM

......when PC discusses with Roberts what he really feels about this shower of shyte!, :lol:

I bet he can’t wait for the season to end, so he can build his own squad. Actually really looking forward to close season and seeing who he brings in. I think he’s going to be quite ruthless in the clear out. The players only have themselves to blame. They sh9w absolutely no intent to want to win another contract or stay.

Seeing how they’ve played today, I ask again, have the6 been told they w9nt be here next season, because that was one of the worst , gutless performance I’ve seen from this shower of shyte this seas9n.

I’d play the U 23 for the rest of the season. Can hardly be any worse .

NB ..I meant say PC said right at the end of his interview that he was watching U23 during the coming week. Already planning for next season...and maybe even going to use one or two this season.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I would love to be a fly on the wall .... on 18:20 - Mar 27 with 1748 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Quite.... drop the whole lot and blood the kids. Jackson was going to prove how hard he works for the club wasn't he? We Sears was going to show us he's too good for this league. It's all talk from the large majority.

Edward is playing like he's already agrees a contract elsewhere.

No heart or desire, it's been like that for years

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

I would love to be a fly on the wall .... on 18:33 - Mar 27 with 1710 viewsArnieM

I would love to be a fly on the wall .... on 18:20 - Mar 27 by BlueandTruesince82

Quite.... drop the whole lot and blood the kids. Jackson was going to prove how hard he works for the club wasn't he? We Sears was going to show us he's too good for this league. It's all talk from the large majority.

Edward is playing like he's already agrees a contract elsewhere.

No heart or desire, it's been like that for years

It makes you wonder just what really might be going on behind the scenes doesn’t it. Because Cook said on Friday, “ the fans will like what’s going on behind the scenes”. Now clearly , this is not being bourne out on the pitch with these players.... so maybe what’s going on behind the scenes , doesn’t actually include these players! And they are demonstrating the only way they can....by not bothering. Because can anyone on here explain that performance today? It makes me feel like it’s a player mutiny against the club.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I would love to be a fly on the wall .... on 18:35 - Mar 27 with 1683 viewssaffers12

I would love to be a fly on the wall .... on 18:33 - Mar 27 by ArnieM

It makes you wonder just what really might be going on behind the scenes doesn’t it. Because Cook said on Friday, “ the fans will like what’s going on behind the scenes”. Now clearly , this is not being bourne out on the pitch with these players.... so maybe what’s going on behind the scenes , doesn’t actually include these players! And they are demonstrating the only way they can....by not bothering. Because can anyone on here explain that performance today? It makes me feel like it’s a player mutiny against the club.

Think Cook is just being professional with these players but knows big changes coming
I would love to be a fly on the wall .... on 18:36 - Mar 27 with 1681 viewsRadlett_blue

I would love to be a fly on the wall .... on 18:33 - Mar 27 by ArnieM

Hmm...Paul Hurst came in with the intention of making Town players far fitter, playing a high press, no-one picked on reputation. That ended well, didn't it?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I would love to be a fly on the wall .... on 18:38 - Mar 27 with 1663 viewschrismakin

It's actually quite a unique situation

Next seasons assistant manager going up against the side. So not just seeing how the players play but how they play against you.... it must give an even more overview picture of our issues

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I would love to be a fly on the wall .... on 22:56 - Mar 27 with 1465 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

I would love to be a fly on the wall .... on 18:38 - Mar 27 by chrismakin

It's actually quite a unique situation

Next seasons assistant manager going up against the side. So not just seeing how the players play but how they play against you.... it must give an even more overview picture of our issues

Hope he brings the young forward they had today.

I think PC needs his no2 as well
I would love to be a fly on the wall .... on 23:44 - Mar 27 with 1348 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I would love to be a fly on the wall .... on 18:36 - Mar 27 by Radlett_blue

Hmm...Paul Hurst came in with the intention of making Town players far fitter, playing a high press, no-one picked on reputation. That ended well, didn't it?

Difference this time is that most of the players are out of contract in three months from now. He can get rid of all of them if he likes.

I'd keep KVY, Downes, Norwood and Nsiala. Possibly Wilson too as he's not bad. Bishop, not sure.

The rest have had their chance.

Time to bring in some hard characters who know how to play team football and show some balls.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

I would love to be a fly on the wall .... on 00:04 - Mar 28 with 1322 viewschrismakin

I would love to be a fly on the wall .... on 23:44 - Mar 27 by The_Last_Baron

Difference this time is that most of the players are out of contract in three months from now. He can get rid of all of them if he likes.

I'd keep KVY, Downes, Norwood and Nsiala. Possibly Wilson too as he's not bad. Bishop, not sure.

The rest have had their chance.

Time to bring in some hard characters who know how to play team football and show some balls.

Imagine at the time after losing Waghorn etc if he tried to get the likes of Skuse and Chambers out the club.... He'd have been hounded out way before the 14th game

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

I would love to be a fly on the wall .... on 09:57 - Mar 28 with 1148 viewsOsborneOneNil

I would love to be a fly on the wall .... on 18:36 - Mar 27 by Radlett_blue

Needs to get rid of Chambers, and Skuse.

ASAP.

New blood, new hunger.
I would love to be a fly on the wall .... on 10:03 - Mar 28 with 1125 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Arnie, you are absolutely right when you say, "I think he’s going to be quite ruthless in the clear out. The players only have themselves to blame. They sh9w absolutely no intent to want to win another contract or stay. "

But what does that lack of fight and apathy say about what is going on within the club at a deeper level? As I've said multiple times before, there is something rotten at the core of ITFC and until that changes, nothing else will, regardless of the manager.

Evans Out.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024