Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shambert utterly destroyed this club 20:34 - Apr 10 with 2406 viewsBluefish

But not having any shots on target for 2 game and only managing 4 shots on target in 4 games with the biggest and most expensive squad in the league is shocking.

The free hit for PRP was the lowest point in our history and things are different here so Cook deserves a free pass of sorts but this is beyond acceptable.

He is a mile.away from sacking material but we need to also not fall into the trap of allowing this to be ok

Lambert destroyed us and he was clapped and his name sung for 90 mins like a hero. PC is a mile better but he also has to earn the adulation

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Shambert utterly destroyed this club on 23:29 - Apr 10 with 217 viewsreusersfreekicks

Shambert utterly destroyed this club on 23:21 - Apr 10 by MrTown

What makes you think the players are better than this, genuinely?

What have you seen to suggest they are capable of consistently performing at a better level than they are?

Pretty sure if they all stay fit Bishop, Downes and Dozzell will have careers above mid table third. Division. Apart from Norwood the players in the attacking third fit your viewpoint
Shambert utterly destroyed this club on 23:34 - Apr 10 with 208 viewsistanblue

Literally said the same thing but was downvoted by many as Cook hadn't been in charge long. Nor then nor now have I seen any signs of improvement in either performances or results, and thus my mild criticism of PC was warranted and I have been proven right. I still believe Cook is the right man for us though.

Another ''free hit'' by istanblue 7 Mar 2021 14:50
Many fans already getting their excuses in early for Paul Cook should we fail to make the play-offs: ''not his players'', ''takeover talk in the background'', ''not his system'' etc. This sounds awfully similar to when Paul Lambert came in and was essentially given a free hit as we limped to a pathetic relegation as fans clapped. It's about time supporters had some expectations for managers to perform well. For too long this has club has accepted mediocrity and failure. It's not exactly asking a lot to expect a manager to guide a club the size if ITFC in League 1 into the play-offs having been 1 place and 2 points outside them (with a game in hand) when appointed.

Shambert utterly destroyed this club on 23:34 - Apr 10 with 208 viewsnoggin

Shambert utterly destroyed this club on 23:29 - Apr 10 by reusersfreekicks

Pretty sure if they all stay fit Bishop, Downes and Dozzell will have careers above mid table third. Division. Apart from Norwood the players in the attacking third fit your viewpoint

Yet week after week we fail to control the midfield against so called lesser teams.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2021 23:39]

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024