Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) 20:28 - Apr 13 with 682 viewsITFC_Jenx

Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:34 - Apr 13 with 650 viewsnoggin

Downes maybe.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:36 - Apr 13 with 637 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not many. I'd keep Downes, Bish, Dozzell, KVY. And that's about it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:38 - Apr 13 with 615 viewsTractorCam

Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:34 - Apr 13 by noggin

Downes maybe.

I'd give Downes $700m to stay

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:39 - Apr 13 with 588 viewsTheBoyBlue

Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:36 - Apr 13 by Swansea_Blue

I'd keep Norwood, but not as our no.1 striker.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:39 - Apr 13 with 588 viewsWeirdFishes

Of those out of contract I'd renew Chambers and maybe Wilson and Nsiala. The rest deserve nothing but a P45.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:40 - Apr 13 with 587 viewsphillev231069

Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:36 - Apr 13 by Swansea_Blue

Probably about right, the rest can feck off!
Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:40 - Apr 13 with 567 viewschrismakin

Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:39 - Apr 13 by TheBoyBlue

That waste of space needs to go, we need to pay him off and get players like him away from the squad,

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:41 - Apr 13 with 558 viewsWeirdFishes

Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:40 - Apr 13 by phillev231069

Probably about right, the rest can feck off!

I really don't see what Bishop has done to deserve a contract. Think it's time he moved on and will probably be for the best of his career too.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:44 - Apr 13 with 521 viewsphillev231069

Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:41 - Apr 13 by WeirdFishes

I really don't see what Bishop has done to deserve a contract. Think it's time he moved on and will probably be for the best of his career too.

If he'd get back to past form andi know he is injury prone he could well be an asset. Just my opinion that with the right players around him he could do the business.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 20:45]
Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:45 - Apr 13 with 514 viewsTheBoyBlue

Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:40 - Apr 13 by chrismakin

That waste of space needs to go, we need to pay him off and get players like him away from the squad,

Personally, in this division, in a decent team I think he will get goals. His tally in an injury-hit season with a dreadful team.

However, I wouldn't want to rely on him solely, especially as he does seem pretty injury prone.

Although I thing his off-field behaviour is dubious, if we restricted ourselves to only playing angels we'd not be left with a big pool of players to choose from!

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:45 - Apr 13 with 511 viewsSwansea_Blue

Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:39 - Apr 13 by TheBoyBlue

Yep, there's a few worth hanging onto for the sake of the squad and avoiding too much change. Woolf (possibly, but i'm worried about him - he looked good initially but is well off the pace now), Kenlock, Holy, Lankester, Judge, Dobra. Can't think of anyone else I'd want to keep though. I was supportive of Jackson early on, but he's had long enough to show he can fit in and has failed, so he can go too.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:47 - Apr 13 with 485 viewsTractorCam

Downes looks like Xavi next to Bishop and Dozzell, the amount of mistakes them two make is criminal.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Does anyone deserve a new contract? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:56 - Apr 13 with 422 viewsjas0999

No.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024