Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it 15:47 - Apr 27 with 2303 viewsManchesterblue

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9516837/The-UK-humiliated-Italian-MEPs-

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 19:01 - Apr 27 with 486 viewsmonytowbray

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 18:53 - Apr 27 by J2BLUE

That sentence was way too coherent for Benters.

The spacing and comma usage made me UMMMM.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 20:34 - Apr 27 with 444 viewsfactual_blue

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 18:53 - Apr 27 by J2BLUE

That sentence was way too coherent for Benters.

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 21:31 - Apr 27 with 428 viewssolemio

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 16:01 - Apr 27 by Manchesterblue

if in doubt, attack my grammer, are you Factual ?

In this post just your punctuation - apart from the one spelling error obviously.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 21:35]
When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 08:10 - Apr 28 with 362 viewsManchesterblue

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 21:31 - Apr 27 by solemio

In this post just your punctuation - apart from the one spelling error obviously.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 21:35]

Being for Polish origin, apologies that English is my second language.

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 09:34 - Apr 28 with 341 viewsEwan_Oozami

When was the apocalypse, I must have slept through it on 18:07 - Apr 27 by J2BLUE

Von der Leyen took a parting shot at the UK. Aww. In two days she'll say she didn't mean it. Three days later she'll repeat it. Two days later she'll say she really didn't mean.

She makes me miss Juncker.

Sounds like she's been learning from Boris then..?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024