Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Talking Town podcast..... 09:20 - Apr 28 with 813 viewsMaySixth

oh dear
so so bad

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

That Talking Town podcast..... on 09:22 - Apr 28 with 791 viewscrossyitfc

Asking Bakay about the Cobbold Stand ffs
That Talking Town podcast..... on 09:24 - Apr 28 with 775 viewsBluefish

It seems to be like Talksport for me. A certain type of person likes it but that certain type of person probably enjoys wetherspoons, brexit and singing that MM is a nonce.

Another section of people hate it but listen and then moan about it constantly. This is how I was with talksport about 10 years ago

I'm in a different camp that says not my thing and feels better for it

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

That Talking Town podcast..... on 09:30 - Apr 28 with 745 viewsBlueBadger

That Talking Town podcast..... on 09:24 - Apr 28 by Bluefish

It seems to be like Talksport for me. A certain type of person likes it but that certain type of person probably enjoys wetherspoons, brexit and singing that MM is a nonce.

Another section of people hate it but listen and then moan about it constantly. This is how I was with talksport about 10 years ago

I do feel that this and ITFC Twitter do fill a vital gap in the Town ecosystem by providing an online habitat for a large number of dreadful melts who'd otherwise by cluttering this place up.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

That Talking Town podcast..... on 09:32 - Apr 28 with 729 viewsclive_baker

So many of our fans make me cringe on a regular basis. When the players / owners are involved it's even worse.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

That Talking Town podcast..... on 09:32 - Apr 28 with 713 viewsBluefish

That Talking Town podcast..... on 09:30 - Apr 28 by BlueBadger

I do feel that this and ITFC Twitter do fill a vital gap in the Town ecosystem by providing an online habitat for a large number of dreadful melts who'd otherwise by cluttering this place up.

Those 2 go together well but also the Facebook page and twtd comments go together

That Talking Town podcast..... on 09:33 - Apr 28 with 707 viewsKeno

That Talking Town podcast..... on 09:30 - Apr 28 by BlueBadger

and yet (add poster of choice) still posts here

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

That Talking Town podcast..... on 09:34 - Apr 28 with 709 viewsdavblue

That Talking Town podcast..... on 09:24 - Apr 28 by Bluefish

I think the content they have when they have guests on is better.

I will listen to those, but when it's just all of them talking with fan guests, i don't really care for it.

It reminds me of community that takes in all kinds of waifs and strays so to speak and because it gives them a platform they have a very passionate fan base.
That Talking Town podcast..... on 09:36 - Apr 28 with 684 viewsBluefish

That Talking Town podcast..... on 09:34 - Apr 28 by davblue

I think the content they have when they have guests on is better.

I will listen to those, but when it's just all of them talking with fan guests, i don't really care for it.

It reminds me of community that takes in all kinds of waifs and strays so to speak and because it gives them a platform they have a very passionate fan base.

Don't they tend to take them in because they give donations?

It has a place I'm sure but not as anything to give insight and serious content. A bit like a league 1 arsenal tv, no one watches it seriously it is just to humour some attention seekers
[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 9:37]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024