Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No idea why we are playing loan players 16:29 - May 1 with 2336 viewsDeano69

4 on now. Bizarre

Edited.
[Post edited 1 May 2021 16:36]

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

No idea why we are playing loan players on 18:04 - May 1 with 392 viewsKeaneish

No idea why we are playing loan players on 16:35 - May 1 by Deano69

My mistake, yes 4. Just don’t understand it, 2-0 up nothing to play for, opposition already relegated.

By all accounts Parrott is coming back, at least that was the story a few weeks back. The others might have to make a certain number of appearances under their contract agreement. He might also want a better look at them to invite them back? Although I highly doubt Bennett’s would return or even Harrop for that matter.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

No idea why we are playing loan players on 18:05 - May 1 with 384 viewshaynes_toe1

Very weird.
No idea why we are playing loan players on 18:09 - May 1 with 377 viewschrismakin

I think it's more out of respect for the parent clubs. They've sent their players here with the hope we would play them, not a good look on the club to just ignore them if they are fit and available.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

No idea why we are playing loan players on 18:11 - May 1 with 375 viewspointofblue

No idea why we are playing loan players on 18:09 - May 1 by chrismakin

I think it's more out of respect for the parent clubs. They've sent their players here with the hope we would play them, not a good look on the club to just ignore them if they are fit and available.

If they're not playing well enough then they shouldn't be on the pitch. McGuinness hinders rather than helps (though would be better next to an experienced centre back, as would Woolfenden), Harrop and Bennetts have been dire and Parrott has flattered to deceive throughout though did ok today.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

No idea why we are playing loan players on 18:13 - May 1 with 364 viewschrismakin

No idea why we are playing loan players on 18:11 - May 1 by pointofblue

If they're not playing well enough then they shouldn't be on the pitch. McGuinness hinders rather than helps (though would be better next to an experienced centre back, as would Woolfenden), Harrop and Bennetts have been dire and Parrott has flattered to deceive throughout though did ok today.

Oh i agree, but it's games with no meaning, no harm in playing them and giving them gametime.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

No idea why we are playing loan players on 18:20 - May 1 with 343 viewshaynes_toe1

No idea why we are playing loan players on 18:09 - May 1 by chrismakin

Respect for the parent clubs?

Weirdest take yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024