Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I dislike Paul Hurst even more now 13:34 - May 8 with 2901 viewsgtsb1966

If that is possible.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57022942
I dislike Paul Hurst even more now on 13:37 - May 8 with 2800 viewsdominiciawful

Pathetic argument.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

I dislike Paul Hurst even more now on 14:01 - May 8 with 2557 viewspointofblue

So they’re basically proposing cancelling all promotion and relegation? As, by their argument, you can’t promote teams from League Two if they’re not relegating sides. Therefore you can’t relegate from League One as it’d result in a loss of sides but in turn, no relegation from League One means no promotion to the Championship and so on and so forth.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I dislike Paul Hurst even more now on 14:44 - May 8 with 2323 viewsOwainG1992

Truly pathetic.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:52 - May 8 with 2250 viewsOwainG1992

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

I dislike Paul Hurst even more now on 14:58 - May 8 with 2181 viewsCheltenham_Blue

So their relegation is 'unfair' because there is no relegation from the national league, caused because of the cancelation of National Leagues north and south cancelling their seasons when at peril of club going bust.

But Southend's and Grimsby's cancelled relegation wouldn't be unfair on Torquay, Sutton and Stockport?

Got it.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I dislike Paul Hurst even more now on 15:11 - May 8 with 2104 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

The feeling round here regarding Ron Martin isn't a good one. The locals just want him gone like we did with Evans. Southend are a very poorly run club
I dislike Paul Hurst even more now on 15:16 - May 8 with 2049 viewsOsborneOneNil

I dislike Paul Hurst even more now on 15:11 - May 8 by LeighOnSeaBlue

The feeling round here regarding Ron Martin isn't a good one. The locals just want him gone like we did with Evans. Southend are a very poorly run club

Here in Weymouth we are convinced Mosley should’ve stayed here.
I dislike Paul Hurst even more now on 15:51 - May 8 with 1818 viewsChrisd

Both of them haven't been good enough and need to take their medicine and do better next season in the National League. Martin messed Southend about for the first 16 games of this season and that's what has cost them ultimately. If they started this campaign as well as they have finished it, they'd be nowhere near the bottom two.
[Post edited 8 May 2021 15:53]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

I dislike Paul Hurst even more now on 15:57 - May 8 with 1773 viewsBlueBertie

I dislike Paul Hurst even more now on 14:01 - May 8 by pointofblue

So they’re basically proposing cancelling all promotion and relegation? As, by their argument, you can’t promote teams from League Two if they’re not relegating sides. Therefore you can’t relegate from League One as it’d result in a loss of sides but in turn, no relegation from League One means no promotion to the Championship and so on and so forth.

I'm not even sure that's what they mean. They are somehow saying that what is going on at the bottom end of the National League is having an impact on their plight. Very odd as it's not.

https://www.facebook.com/8585725981/posts/10159898168495982/
I dislike Paul Hurst even more now on 08:06 - May 9 with 914 viewsDecageBruce

‘ The EFL and National League have been approached for comment’. A EFL spokesperson responded ‘Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, lol, wtf, hahahahahaha’
I dislike Paul Hurst even more now on 08:28 - May 9 with 845 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I dislike Paul Hurst even more now on 14:44 - May 8 by OwainG1992

Truly pathetic.

Non-League manager who somehow got a crack at the Championship and got found out within days.
Grimsby his level.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I dislike Paul Hurst even more now on 09:36 - May 9 with 730 viewsClareBlue

not sure if this is the strongest argument ever, but invoking the pyramid structure and all that is the vogue think to do. So worth a shot, but no chance
I dislike Paul Hurst even more now on 09:57 - May 9 with 689 viewsbluesym

I dislike Paul Hurst even more now on 13:37 - May 8 by dominiciawful

Pathetic argument.

Loads of sticks to beat Hurst with,but I think blaming him for this is a tad unfair. He looked embarrassed about it in his interview,nothing to do with him. In my opinion.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024