Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow 19:40 - May 9 with 1467 viewsHarryB

anyone else really excited for tomorrow. finally we can start fresh and really start building for next season!
Tomorrow on 19:46 - May 9 with 1420 viewsSpruceMoose

Yes indeed! I've not looked forward to the end of one season and the start of a new one this much for at least a decade!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tomorrow on 19:51 - May 9 with 1382 viewsHarryB

Tomorrow on 19:46 - May 9 by SpruceMoose

Yes indeed! I've not looked forward to the end of one season and the start of a new one this much for at least a decade!

i wonder what time the released list will come out
Tomorrow on 19:53 - May 9 with 1374 viewsDubtractor

Tomorrow on 19:46 - May 9 by SpruceMoose

Until the transfers started happening I think there was a lot of optimism about Hurst, but other than the rabid anti Micker's, I think most of us started to feel very nervous as we offloaded all our best players and brought in Hurst's League 1 and 2 allstars.

But nothing like this level of optimism - new manager, with a great track record despite the last couple of months, new owners, an actual backroom team to run the club properly.

The futures so bright I gotta wear shades!
[Post edited 9 May 2021 19:54]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Tomorrow on 20:05 - May 9 with 1274 viewsOsborneOneNil

Tomorrow on 19:53 - May 9 by Dubtractor

Until the transfers started happening I think there was a lot of optimism about Hurst, but other than the rabid anti Micker's, I think most of us started to feel very nervous as we offloaded all our best players and brought in Hurst's League 1 and 2 allstars.

But nothing like this level of optimism - new manager, with a great track record despite the last couple of months, new owners, an actual backroom team to run the club properly.

Form over final 4 games, top 6 side.

Will smash it next season.
Tomorrow on 20:11 - May 9 with 1229 viewsJ2BLUE

Tomorrow on 19:53 - May 9 by Dubtractor

Although far from a 'rabid' anti MMer, I will hold my hands up and say I was fine about the squad rebuild. I was sad to see the big names go but thought we were going to sign the cream of the lower leagues like many of us had been calling for. I knew Evans wasn't going to provide a lot of money so knew Wagorn was the sacrifice for the new golden era.

Obviously that didn't happen. As you say, this is entirely different.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tomorrow on 20:16 - May 9 with 1190 viewsstringy

Tomorrow on 20:11 - May 9 by J2BLUE

Although far from a 'rabid' anti MMer, I will hold my hands up and say I was fine about the squad rebuild. I was sad to see the big names go but thought we were going to sign the cream of the lower leagues like many of us had been calling for. I knew Evans wasn't going to provide a lot of money so knew Wagorn was the sacrifice for the new golden era.

Obviously that didn't happen. As you say, this is entirely different.

I'd agree with that; Hurst and the signing of younger talent from the lower leagues (the next Mariner?) was kinda what most of us wanted and a necessary reboot

I did however get nervous when we were dealing with so many new faces and such a complete turnover, just seemed way too risky, and that's before clashes with Bart and that blah of a first game
Tomorrow on 20:57 - May 9 with 1072 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Tomorrow on 19:51 - May 9 by HarryB

i wonder what time the released list will come out

May not even be tomorrow. Could be Tuesday.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Tomorrow on 21:21 - May 9 with 989 viewsBasingstokeBlue

We can’t realistically do anything until June when contracts end and, effectively, the transfer season opens.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow on 22:46 - May 9 with 819 viewsPortman_Pie

It’s not going to be as black and white with two lists published tomorrow. Staying / Going.

I imagine some players will be offered their 12 month extensions, but similarly - will want to review their options before committing either way. It could well be a number of weeks before we are clear on who is staying and who is going.

There will of course be a few whom won’t have the option of a further 12 months and are subsequently ‘released’ tomorrow - but there won’t be a definitive list of the 22 or so by tomorrow evening.
[Post edited 9 May 2021 22:50]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024