Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood - it's a big fat yes from me...... 11:17 - May 14 with 2326 viewsBlueBertie

As long as he gets his head down, works hard over the summer and stays injury free, plus spending less time on social media, oh and ditch the XXX-L shorts man. 😲🤣
Norwood - it's a big fat yes from me...... on 18:58 - May 14 with 187 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood - it's a big fat yes from me...... on 17:08 - May 14 by Garv

If you say so.

I liked that time you told us all it was the fans' fault that Lambert failed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwood - it's a big fat yes from me...... on 19:01 - May 14 with 176 viewsSpruceMoose

Norwood - it's a big fat yes from me...... on 17:08 - May 14 by Garv

If you say so.

I know so.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Norwood - it's a big fat yes from me...... on 19:02 - May 14 with 176 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's a yes from me too. I'd have serious reservations about him in the championship, but there's been too much talk about building for the Championship. Let's just focuss on getting out of this league first. With all the changes that's going to be hard enough.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024