Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? 11:40 - May 21 with 9966 viewstractordownsouth

I've made a quick draft of my team although that's likely to change with the matches being a few weeks away. Point system is mostly the same as FPL, with a few tweaks for bonus points and captains.

Here's the link to the website and the league code... No prizes, just the glory of winning. Will bump this thread nearer the tournament

https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uefaeuro2020fantasyfootball/overview

League code: 57KQVJTN10

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 14:36 - May 21 with 6053 viewsrickw

I'm in :-)

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 15:26 - May 21 with 6029 viewstractordownsouth

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 14:36 - May 21 by rickw

I'm in :-)

Nice! I found it much trickier to pick a squad than in FPL. There seem to be fewer mid-priced midfield gems in the mould of Raphinha and Ward Prowse and the top strikers (Ronaldo, Mbappe, Lukaku) are more expensive than Kane and Vardy are in the Premier League version.

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 15:42 - May 21 with 6005 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 15:26 - May 21 by tractordownsouth

Nice! I found it much trickier to pick a squad than in FPL. There seem to be fewer mid-priced midfield gems in the mould of Raphinha and Ward Prowse and the top strikers (Ronaldo, Mbappe, Lukaku) are more expensive than Kane and Vardy are in the Premier League version.

Same. Had to sacrifice Foden to get some extra cash. Still need a midfielder and a striker with £13m

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 16:03 - May 21 with 5999 viewstractordownsouth

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 15:42 - May 21 by J2BLUE

Same. Had to sacrifice Foden to get some extra cash. Still need a midfielder and a striker with £13m

Much harder to know who's a guranteed starter as well. I had to google the likes of FInland and Austria's recent games to check which of their players are worth getting as bench fodder who might get some minutes.

The list of players is huge as well - I noticed Tammy Abraham and Callum Hudson Odoi on there, when there's virtually zero chance of either getting picked.

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 16:11 - May 21 with 5980 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 16:03 - May 21 by tractordownsouth

Much harder to know who's a guranteed starter as well. I had to google the likes of FInland and Austria's recent games to check which of their players are worth getting as bench fodder who might get some minutes.

The list of players is huge as well - I noticed Tammy Abraham and Callum Hudson Odoi on there, when there's virtually zero chance of either getting picked.

Agreed. The likes of Calvert-Lewin £7m despite there being no chance he starts unless Kane is injured.

Truly impaired.

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 16:29 - May 21 with 5971 viewsrickw

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 16:11 - May 21 by J2BLUE

Agreed. The likes of Calvert-Lewin £7m despite there being no chance he starts unless Kane is injured.

It's just getting a team together at the moment - we don't even know who'll be in the England squad let alone who'll be starting.

We'll have to remember to check the team again a day or 2 before it starts

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 07:53 - May 22 with 5901 viewstractordownsouth

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 16:29 - May 21 by rickw

It's just getting a team together at the moment - we don't even know who'll be in the England squad let alone who'll be starting.

We'll have to remember to check the team again a day or 2 before it starts

A journalist from the Athletic (a fairly reliable source) reckons Trent isn’t going to be in the squad and that Reece James will be going instead. Seems like a bit of a silly decision really - Southgate has Walker as a defensive right back so I don’t see why he can’t bring Trent as well, especially as it’s 26 in the squad now.

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 10:25 - May 22 with 5833 viewsrickw

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 07:53 - May 22 by tractordownsouth

A journalist from the Athletic (a fairly reliable source) reckons Trent isn’t going to be in the squad and that Reece James will be going instead. Seems like a bit of a silly decision really - Southgate has Walker as a defensive right back so I don’t see why he can’t bring Trent as well, especially as it’s 26 in the squad now.

I think Trippier will be going to so that's 3 right backs, however the 2 I'd pick won't be any of them!

I'd go for the best offensive and best defensive (TAA + AWB) - so there's a clear difference in why you'd change them, Walker, Tripper and James are all perhaps more rounded players but you'd hardly sub one for another for any tactical reason

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 14:16 - May 22 with 5765 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 07:53 - May 22 by tractordownsouth

I'd start to question Southgate if that's true.

Truly impaired.

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 14:24 - May 22 with 5772 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’m in - Up The Swich XI

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 14:34 - May 22 with 5760 viewstractordownsouth

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 14:16 - May 22 by J2BLUE

I'd start to question Southgate if that's true.

Similar to what RickW said, if Trent was being sacrificed for AWB, I could understand it but I don't really understand why he needs James as well as Walker when they're both fairly similar.

If you take 2 then you choose one of Trent/Trippier and one of Walker/James and then throw in AWB if you want 3 of them.

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 09:50 - May 24 with 5651 viewstractordownsouth

How did everyone do at FPL this year? First year doing it I managed to win my mini league and finish 451k overall after a rubbish first half of the season.

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 12:54 - May 24 with 5618 viewsSparky85

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 09:50 - May 24 by tractordownsouth

How did everyone do at FPL this year? First year doing it I managed to win my mini league and finish 451k overall after a rubbish first half of the season.

Finished 158,322 with a total of 2,364 points. Great effort for your first season
Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 13:12 - May 24 with 5589 viewstractordownsouth

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 12:54 - May 24 by Sparky85

Finished 158,322 with a total of 2,364 points. Great effort for your first season

Thanks, likewise 158k is very impressive. In December I was down around the 3-4m mark and I thought to finish in the top 2m would be good enough, so I'm chuffed with 451k. It's difficult to tell how many managers make a team and then completely forget about it, but anywhere in the top 2m is a decent effort.

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 14:40 - May 24 with 5538 viewsrickw

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 09:50 - May 24 by tractordownsouth

65,358, top 1% but I'm still disappointed....

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 14:41 - May 24 with 5534 viewsBiGDonnie

I'm down.

Managed to get a squad with Mbappe, Lukaku & Kane.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 14:44 - May 24 with 5532 viewstractordownsouth

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 14:41 - May 24 by BiGDonnie

I'm down.

Managed to get a squad with Mbappe, Lukaku & Kane.

I take it your defence is filled with Slovakians and Macedonians then?

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 14:55 - May 24 with 5524 viewsBiGDonnie

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 14:44 - May 24 by tractordownsouth

I take it your defence is filled with Slovakians and Macedonians then?

It's actually not, not sure how I've done it tbh - defenders are all left or right back and from Spain, Belgium, Croatia & Switzerland. Plus Neuer in goal.

Midfield is quality too, I must say.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 15:49 - Jun 7 with 5386 viewstractordownsouth

Giving this a bump

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 15:59 - Jun 7 with 5357 viewsMetal_Hacker

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 15:49 - Jun 7 by tractordownsouth

Giving this a bump

Joined ...but I'll get bored after one game I'm sure

Poll: If it were one or the other

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 17:13 - Jun 7 with 5316 viewsmkbobby

I’ll have ago
Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 17:30 - Jun 7 with 5298 viewsITFCed

I’m in, feel dirty adding Pukki though

Poll: Who was the player of the tournament in your opinion?

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 17:36 - Jun 7 with 5289 viewstractordownsouth

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 17:30 - Jun 7 by ITFCed

I’m in, feel dirty adding Pukki though

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 17:52 - Jun 7 with 5279 viewstractordownsouth

WIthout meaning to give away your teams, what is everyone thinking re. chips. I'm currently torn between Limitless in Matchday 3/Wildcard Quarter Finals and Limitless Matchday 2 /Wildcard Matchday 3

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 22:15 - Jun 10 with 5107 viewsPhilTWTD

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 17:52 - Jun 7 by tractordownsouth

WIthout meaning to give away your teams, what is everyone thinking re. chips. I'm currently torn between Limitless in Matchday 3/Wildcard Quarter Finals and Limitless Matchday 2 /Wildcard Matchday 3

Saw this and meant to sticky it the other day but got distracted but have now done so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024